comfort |Yoongi|

Length: 706words
Warning: FLUFF
A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! This is a scenario to cheer YepeoBby up, it is requested by her too. Hope you guys will enjoy it!

.

"Sometimes, you don't find comfort in things, you find comfort in someone and you would be happy to call any place a home as long as they are around."  She read out loud. She was wrapped in a blanket as she curled up on the couch, liking how her body fits perfectly into the awkward angle of the corner of the couch. She would probably complain about backaches later on once her back stiffens. However at that point of time, it was the most comfortable position she could find.

The phone in her hand was close to her face as she continued to read the different quotes, some cheesy to the point she would cringe, some would just put a smile on her face. Her eyes were starting to close as she struggled to stay awake, waiting for her boyfriend to come home from work. She knew that Yoongi would always work overtime at the company during this period of time and that he would barelyt sleep throughout the whole night as he thought of ways to improve on his songs anf work. It was physically and mentally draining for him, so she made it her mission to make sure he falls asleep before she does and that he would not wake up in the middle of the night just to work.

As her eyes slowly blink, signalling she was about to fall asleep, she heard him say, "You are going to strain your eyes if you put your phone that close to your face." Scared by his sudden presence, she accidentally lost grip on her phone, letting it drop onto her face, almost smashing her nose. He stood at the door, silent for a few moments before laughing in disbelief. She groaned as she pulled the phone off her face.

"You are laughing when such an unfortunate thing happened to your girlfriend." She pouted as she stayed in her position. "Sorry, I just can't help it." He whined as he went to sit in on the space right beside her on the couch. "I come home and the first thing I see was my girlfriend's phone slamming into her face when I expect her to be asleep." He grabbed onto her chin and inspected her face closely, making sure she didn't get any injuries.

"Are you fine though?" He asked warmly, making her heart swoon. Even though he laughed at her, he always cared for her no matter what. Thats what she loved about him, he would show his caring side in many subtle ways but everyone who receives his care often knew that he was caring for them. Suddenly feeling shy, she nodded and pulled his hand away from her face. His hand held onto hers as he subconsciously drew circles with his thumb on the back of her hand, it was comforting to her.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He questioned again as he signalled for her to clear a space for him to lie down. As she shifted on the couch, she replied, "I just wanted to wait for you to get home." He hummed as a response as he laid down, facing her. "You always work late and work again when you get home. I just want to make sure you get rested tonight before you go back to work tomorrow morning." She said softly, feeling a little shy as she didn't expect herslef to tell Yoongi that.

He sighed as he gave her a gummy smile. His arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her close, making sure that they were both in comfortable positions. Her head was rested on his chest and the blanket that was once around her was covering their tangled legs. "Thank you for waiting for me, I know you should've been asleep by now." He whispered. His voice starting to grow deeper as he suppressed a yawn. Her hair reached out to comb his hair, something she does whenever he was tired to help him fall asleep faster.

Slowly, she watched his eyes blink close and his breathing going down to a slow but steady pace.

"Goodnight Yoongi." She said as she placed a peck on his cheek as she fell asleep, listening to his heartbeat.

Sometimes, home is where he is.