*New Start* |Jimin|

Length: 1350 words
Warning: FLUFF AND PLOT TWIST SO I TOLD YOU. DIVORCE MENTIONED, FAMILY BREAK UPS MENTIONED.
Request from Omgitsbangtan : "jimin as a step brother since I was adopted. Well, maybe it's a romance relationship ㅋㅋㅋ"
A/N: sorry! I'm going to change the request by a little because it is hard for me to write this! Just shows how I need to improve more on my writing. Super sorry for the awkward starting too!!

.

Ever since her father left the family, it has always been her mother and her supporting one another. Both of them fight a lot, even though they love each other dearly. However, Jimin was always there as her strongest pillar of support. Losing his mother at a young age, Jimin knew how she felt. He was the only one that approached her on her first day of school.

Everyone looked at her as if she was a freak, with her red swollen eyes and her hood over her head. Jimin saw her lifting her hand and wanted to tap on the person beside her to ask something but she decided against it and pulled her hand back down to her. Frowning, he turned back to his work and shook his hand. He needed to talk to her after class.

.

"Hi, I'm Jimin." He introduced himself as he held his hand out to her. He gave her an eye smile as she looked at her warily. "Aish, you just need to grab my hand and shake it." He teased as he grabbed her hand off the table and made them shake hands. "See, not that hard right?" She nodded slightly as she pulled her hand back slowly, packing the rest of her books into her bag. "I'm sure you don't know how to get around this school well right? I will show you around." Her head snapped up from her book and she looked at him with curious eyes. Why was he being so nice to her, unlike everyone else? Won't he get teased by others from being nice to her? "What? We don't have all day so you should hurry." Nodding, she packed a bit faster. Her heart was racing. Someone finally was being nice to her, after so long.

"So here is the cafeteria, but the food here sucks so it is better to bring yours." Jimin stated as they walked down the hallway. He gestured to the different doors as they walked, introducing them to her as if he did it a ton of times before. "Jimin?" She said softly. "Yes?" He questioned, smiling as he turned to her. He is usually very shy but seeing someone shyer then him made him more courageous. He can't help but feel as if he should help her, even if the rest of the world doesn't. "Why are you helping me?" He smiled wider. "You just remind me of someone, that's all." 'And that someone is me,'  he thought to himself.

.

"So classroom 37, here you go." Not knowing where to go for her next class, she had to ask Jimin for help who gladly took her to her new classroom immediately. "Now, I would love to stay and chat but class starts in three minutes and my classroom is all the way on the other end of the school." Her mouth dropped open slightly. "Oh my, you shouldn't have helped me then! You are going to be late. Gosh, Jimin why didn't you tell me earlier?" She started panicking which made him laugh. He never expected her to react this way and he was glad that at least she cared for him. Putting a hand on her shoulder, he said, "Don't worry alright? I can get there on time. I just have to run." Blushing at the contact, she turned silent and nodded while looking down on the ground. "So new girl, wait here after class for me if you don't want to get lost. I don't want you to miss any classes." He waved goodbye as he started to sprint down the hallway. "Wait Jimin!" But before her words could reach his ears, he had already turned the corner.

.

"Hi new girl. Where is your next class?" Jimin gave her his signature eye smile. She pulled her schedule out from her bag. "I, I have no more classes apparently." She said quietly. "Great! I will show you around more then. You are new in town right? You told me just now when we were at the library." She hesitated for a moment. Did he mean it? About showing her around and being actual friends with her? She had been in the school for barely one day and the kids there were already giving her the judging stares but Jimin was the only one that seemed to be genuine. Seeing her hesitation, Jimin placed a comforting hand on her shoulder again. "Don't worry. I won't force you into talking to me or agreeing with my ideas. It is your choice after all."

.

"Jimin, don't you want to know my name?" She asked him a few days after their first encounter. Both of them were eating at the cafeteria. However, she took his advice and brought her own food. After seeing what the rest of the school had bought in the cafeteria, she was glad that she listened to him. She had gotten more used to and comfortable with Jimin's presence. After all, he was in most of her class and he was always with her to show her around. But until then, Jimin had never asked for her name. "I do, but I won't." He simply stated as he took a bite of his sandwich. Curious, her hand reached out to stop his so he would look at her instead of his food.

"Why not?"

Putting down his sandwich, he clasped his hands and smiled at her. "I told you. I won't force you so when you are ready to tell me. You will." "Well then," she held out her hand towards Jimin like how he did on the first day. "Hi, Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you."

He took her hand and smiled. "Hi new girl, what's your name?"

.

Six months since the day they have met and it has been wonderful for both of them. Who knew that a pure friendship would blossom into something more? Well, maybe the people around them all knew it would happen but not both of them. To say that Jimin had changed her life was an understatement. He made her a happier person. She managed to open up to people more and be more confident. After finding out that Jimin had went through the same thing she was going through with only one parent, she knew that she found someone she could fully trust. He had given her tons of advice of how to cope and became her pillar of strength. He would encourage her to patch things up with her mother whenever they fought and would comfort her whenever things go wrong. The one time things went horribly wrong, Jimin approached his father for help and his father ended up being best friends with her mother. It couldn't be anymore happier for all of them, seeing their parents having a friend as each other support.

.

"We are having that dinner together later right?" She asked Jimin as she slung her bag on her shoulder. Jimin's father had invited them to dinner that night, insisting that they should get together and talk. Being treated as if she was his daughter, she accepted the offer. After all, it is nice to have a father figure in her life after so long. "Yes, so dress nicely." "Jimin, it's just your house. It's not like I've not been there before." Sighing, he gave her a back hug and rested his head at her neck. "I know, it's just that I want to officially introduce you as my girlfriend to him and I want to take this opportunity to tell your mother too." His voice was slightly muffled but she could hear him clearly. "Ji-Jimin, are you sure?" "I am and I can't wait to finally be able to call you mine in front of them after tonight."

.

"I have something to say."

As the words spilled out from his mouth, cutleries clattered as they landed on the plate.

"You guys are getting together?" Jimin asked, both of their eyes widened in shock as they look at their parents hold each other hands, smiling lovingly at each other.

"Yes, isn't it wonderful?"

.

Q: What is your favourite bts song in hyyh pt.1?
A: Hold Me Tight, it is one of my all time favourites. I can put it on repeat and never get sick of it.