*Drunk* |Yoongi|

Length: 1200words
Warning: FLUFF, DRUNK YOONGI
Requested by
bananamilkchazzie: Yoongi drunk texts the girl randomly, confessing his feelings for her. As she reads the text or a bit after that (depends on how you want it), he comes knocking on her door. She has no choice but to let him crash on her couch as he's knocked out as soon as he comes into her house. When he wakes up the next morning, (she prepares him headache tablets and a glass of water and hangover soup that's still warm), he'll try to act cool about it and not care but then he gets cutely embarrassed when he realises his cute side is exposed the night before, when he was drunk.

.

"I like you, I really really do."

"Yoongi? Is something wrong?"

She waited anxiously for a reply. It was late at night and she was preparing to go to sleep. To her, it was just another normal night until her best friend decided to confess his feelings for her. Through text. She didn't know how to react. It came so sudden. Just like a speeding truck, it hit her hard. Her heartbeat quickened when she read the text. She tried to think of it as a prank or a dare. However, she knew that Yoongi is too serious to even do this. Worrying that he may be in trouble, she called Namjoon, hoping that Yoongi was with him.

"Hello?" She gave a breath of relief when he picked up. "Yes, Namjoon-sshi. I'm so sorry for disturbing you this late at night but is Yoongi there with you?" Confused, Namjoon paused for a moment. "No, he isn't here. He didn't say anything about coming back to the dorm for today." Her eyes widened as her once-relieved heart started to fill with worry again. "What do you mean by not go back to the dorm? He should be there with you guys, shouldn't he?" "Calm down. He has been writing some songs but he couldn't finish due to bad writer's block so he stayed back at the studio."

Hearing that, she sighed. She knew what was going on. Whenever Yoongi had major writer's block, he would go out for a drink. Sometimes after being drunk and having a major hangover, Yoongi would have a clear mind to continue working on his songs. "It's a stupid but good way. Don't scold me." He would tell her whenever he showed up at her apartment, drunk out of his mind the previous night. Suddenly, there was a sharp and quick knock on the door, signalling that Yoongi had arrived. 'He always manages to find my place, drunk or not.' She muttered to herself.

Remembering that Namjoon was still on the other side of the line, She turned back to the phone. "Thank you Namjoon. He just came over and I'm pretty sure he is drunk." "Again?" She laughed. "Yes, again." "Well, you better attend to him. Have a good night." "You too Namjoon."

When she swung her door open, Yoongi who was leaning on her door, stumbled from the sudden loss of support. However, he managed to catch himself before he fell. He threw himself on the couch immediately, landing with a grunt when his body touches the cushions. "Yah! Min Yoongi! At least have the decency to change into your spare clothes!" She scolded him. However, he was knocked out cold. Even when she poked his sides, he laid still like a rock, not budging. "Aish, my couch is going to reek of your stench tomorrow." She complained even though she knew he couldn't hear her.

Looking at his sleeping form, she couldn't help but smile. She had met drunk Yoongi many times, always due to his writer's block. But this was the very first time drunk Yoongi had appeared at her apartment knocked out cold within the first few minutes. The usual drunk Yoongi would give a few snarky comments about her wallpaper choice or how he hated her couch (but he would still end up sleeping on it).

She approached Yoongi and crouched down so her face was on level to his. She pushed his sweaty bangs aside and used a cold towel to wipe off any traces of dried alcohol off his face. She then poked him in the cheek. "You, my friend, are going to have a hell of a hangover and a chat with me tomorrow morning."

.

Groaning, he woke up and pushed himself up to a sitting position on the couch. His neck ached badly as he had laid on the armrest of the couch. It had turned stiff after sleeping in that uncomfortable position for a long period of time. "Wow, you slept for almost 12 hours. A new record." Hearing her voice, his head immediately turned to her direction but he regretted his action the minute he felt his neck ache worse. "What?" "You showed up drunk. Again. But this time, you were way drunk than the previous few times." Groaning, he laid back down on the couch, the hangover starting to hit him.

Within minutes, a glass of water and two pills were set in front of him. "Here. At least take this first before the soup is done." Grabbing the water and pills, he swallowed them immediately, sighing when the cool water went down his throat. "Soup? That's a first." She laughed. "If you had seen how drunk you were last night; you would want soup. Trust me." Blushing a bit, he nodded his head and muttered out a small thanks.

.

"Enjoy your hangover soup because this is going to be the last time I'm cooking this. It's so troublesome." She complained as she set the bowl in front of him. "I'm your best friend. You are supposed to do this for me, you know?" Yoongi replied as he took a sip of the soup. He was glad that it wasn't too hot, it was just right for him. He could take big gulps without burning his tongue but it was not too cold.

"Talking about that, we have to have a serious talk." "Go on, I'm listening." Yoongi said, taking a huge gulp of soup right after. "Do you like me?" Seeing him widened his eyes while he was drinking, she could confirm her suspicions. He does like her. However, keeping up with his cool and composed act, he slowly put down the bowl and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "What makes you think that? Did I say something when I was drunk last night?" Under that cool composure, he was panicking. He was afraid that he did something to let out his feelings or worse, he did something to her. He was regretting his decision to ask the bartender for another two cups of beer. "Well, you didn't exactly say it because you knocked out once you got to my place."

He breathed a sigh of relief.

"But you texted me before you reached."

He started to panic again. He immediately picked up the bowl, trying to use it as a distraction and cover his face with it so she wouldn't see his emotions. "What did you say?" "As I quote, "I like you, I really really do." " Shit. He thought to himself. This friendship is done for. "Then, what do you think about it?" He asked, trying to keep a monotonous tone.

"Well, I mean, I've never thought if I had feelings for you before."

His shoulders sunk a bit in disappointment.

"But that is because I've never thought of seeing you in a romantic way because I thought you didn't see me in that way as well. Last night got me thinking, do I like you? Do I want to be with you?" Yoongi turned his head to her.

"So do you? Do you like me?" Even though he tried to calm himself down, this was a moment he had been anticipating for a while now. He couldn't contain his curiosity any longer.

"If you had liked me long enough to actually only confess to me when you are drunk, I believe that you really do like me, more than I can believe actually. But one thing is for certain, I do have feelings for you and I want to be with you."

Giving her his famous gummy smile, he said,

"Let's try, shall we?"

.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back to finish off this request before I leave. ㅠㅠ I'm having major examinations next month so I will disappear for a while. Right after the examinations would be my holidays!! So expect more writings when I'm back! Also, I remember that I've started this book on Jin's birthday last year so just nice, I will be back on his birthday! We will be celebrating his birthday and this book's first anniversary all day with new imagines written by me. I can't wait to see you then! Until now, it's goodbye for awhile. I love you guys.

Q: Will you miss authornim when I'm gone?
A: I will miss y'all a lot! :( Please do keep commenting and private messaging me, I do reply time to time! *Hugs all of you*