onze : mine

Hyerin's POV

I arrived the class today and unusual thing happened. All the desks, tables, chairs and whiteboards are nearly arranged and cleaned. I slid the door close and went inside the classroom, observing every part of it.

Someone has been here before me? I glanced at a desk with a backpack on it. It's Jin's desk and the bag is also his. Suddenly, I heard a door slid open revealing Jin with rolled-up sleeves and exhausted face.

  "You prepared all of this?" I asked him, pointing at the desks. He chuckled and closed the door, walking toward me.

  "It's because my jagiya woke up late~" He teased and I just chuckled, hitting him.

  "You're surprisingly early today." I stated the obvious. "And one more thing, don't go around saying thing like that in this school or I'll get punished again." I added.

"Arraso arraso, bear with this troublesome boyfriend for a week okay?" He pinched my cheek, and went to his desk taking his wallet out from his bag.

I rubbed my cheek and went back to my own seat. He left the class perhaps to the canteen because he brought the wallet with him.

I took out my notebook and started doing some exercises until some students started to fill in the classroom indicating that it's almost time for class. I realized that my textbooks are in the locker so I walked to the locker hall to get them.

There, I saw Jin standing in front of his locker talking with a girl. I walked forward to get a closer look at her and it was Minsoo. Holy shit.

I walked like a ninja to my locker in an attempt to get my textbooks but then I felt a hand pulled me by my hand, causing me to walk unstably to that side.

  "Here, she's my girlfriend." Jin said, facing Minsoo who's standing in front of him as he draped his arm around my neck. I have to say that I look like a retarded seal right now and I don' t know what to say.

Everyone around us whispered and looked at us. We're, basically, attracting too much attention in the early morning. And the most important of all, he's declaring to this love-forbidden universe that I am his girlfriend. This school doesn't allow students to have boyfriends or girlfriends. Well, some still violated this school's rule without the principal and teachers knowing.

I turned back to reality to see Minsoo with tears lingered in her eyes and other students looked at us with widened eyes like we're filming some kind of love quarrel kdrama.

  "Right?" Jin lowered his head and whispered to me. His breath tickled my ear and I became red like a tomato. I turned to look at him and he gave me a signal to agree with him.

I looked at Minsoo and nodded tremblingly at her. She bit her lower lip, looking down on the ground and eventually left the locker hall.

Everyone started to walk to their class and Jin released his arm from my neck slowly, sighing in relief.

"You really came at the best timing, Class Prep." He said, ruffling my hair. For a moment out there, I almost yell at my heart to stop beating fast because I can't even catch up.

"Y-ya, I told you not to say this kind of thing out loud in the school. I mean, you can just tell her in silence or something." I stammered, fixing my hair back to its own position.

"I'm sorry, the situation became very worse just now. I had to do this." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

The bell rang and I just nodded as a response to him, walking to my locker and get my textbooks to study. He followed me inside the classroom.

Minsoo stared at me from her desk and everyone whispered some shits again. If this spreads any further, I'll get scolded by the principal.

I walked to my own desk and then the teacher started teaching.

***

It's lunch break, and I'm not really hungry so I took out Harry Potter book to read. Everyone else left the classroom, but there are still a few students sitting inside though.

As I was reading, I noticed a figure standing in front of my desk. I looked up to see Minsoo looking at me.

  "Can we talk?" She suggested and I nodded in agreement, following her to the library. We stood in front of astronomy bookshelf and she leaned herself on it, folding her arms.

  "Are you really Jin's girlfriend?" She asked, observing me from head to toes.

  "Y-yes, I am. We've been dating for a few days now." I made up a convincing lie as much as I can.

  "A nerd like you is his girlfriend?" She stifled a laugh. I could feel my anger rising and I clenched my fists tightly.

  "Ya! So what of it? A nerd isn't a human? A nerd doesn't have heart? A nerd can't date? I even saw an introvert get herself a boyfriend!" I yelled, causing her to release her arms that were folded a moment ago.

  "Ya! Class prep, you make me sick. Do you know that? You're just a bitch who literally ignored everyone and became cold to people around you and yet .. you even have the guts to steal a classmate's boyfriend?" She gritted her teeth. So do I.

  "First of all," I cleared my throat. "I'm a human. My outer layer is also made up of plasma membrane and I also have 46 chromosomes like others. I'm not a bitch. " I walked closer to her and pushed her shoulder. "You're the bitch one and I guess you're the abnormal one as well because you acted like you're those who have  78 chromosomes."

I shouted directly to her face, ignoring those who are reading their books in the library. I turned myself around to go back to the classroom then I stopped to look at her back.

  "One more thing," I said as I stared at her. "Jin is mine now so just get lost." I added and she clenched her fists tightly standing in the library without moving an inch.

I walked back to my classroom when suddenly I saw a crowded forming around the locker hall. I lowered my head to see the guy who fell on the floor with his back leaning against the lockers and his hand clutching his own stomach.

Who? And .. what happened?