vingt et un : love

Jin's POV

I arrived my home then I threw my stuffs just anywhere and slept on the couch, struggling to get the remote control to turn the TV on.

For a moment, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs so I just took a peek to see my dad walking in fast speed, carrying a luggage with him while talking on the phone.

  "Neh neh, I'm sorry. Neh, I'm really sorry. I'll handle this." He stopped talking then he looked at me. Our eyes met for a second but then my eyes are averted back to the TV.

I heard sighs from my dad. "You've really done this, haven't you?" He raised his voice.

  "What?" I turned the TV off and looked at him.

  "Why would you even send the proofs to the vice principal in the first place? I was just trying to cover that up." He said then I felt my anger rising so I stood up from the couch.

  "Dad, I was doing the right thing. Soojung and Donghoon did wrong and yet you're trying to cover up for them?" I shouted and balled my fists. "Just .. just how much did you get?" I asked, knowing that he got bribed for doing so.

  "You always cause me so much trouble again and again. Can't you just stay silent? Why are you being so nosy? This is not like you! You acted like you don't even care about everything and now what?" He yelled at me back and I took a deep breath.

  "Dad! Just what the hell is wrong with you? You complained me for being an asshole, for causing trouble in the school but now I was just trying to show you who did the wrong things and I even tried so hard to get that fucking first rank." I rolled my eyes. "And now what I get was getting yelled at?" I added.

He sighed and didn't say anything so I just continued.

  "I will just stay in the music room in the school and do my work there then! I won't even bother to walk inside my classroom or study. That will satisfy you?" I said and he sighed again.

  "Do you think I'll let you do whatever you want that easily?" He walked closer to me. "I got complaints most of the times from the students' parents that the music was very loud and it's really annoying." He continued and I sighed, rolling my eyes.

  "You are not going to use the music room again. This is my school, not your place for entertaining yourself." He yelled and I almost yell at him back but he cut me off.

  "And more importantly-" He was about to say something again but his phone rang. He picked it up and left the house. I felt tears welled up in my eyes but I just sat back down on the couch and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

I really need Hyerin right now.

I reached out for my phone from my bag that I just threw on the floor and checked it. I saw one missed call from Hyerin so I dialed her back.

  "Yeobuseyo?" She said and I don't know why hearing her voice calmed me down so I just let out a sigh in relief.

  "Jin? Gwaechana yo?" She asked and I smiled.

  "Where are you? I want to meet you." I said and I could hear her giggling all the way here.

  "I'm at a coffee shop. Do you want to come here?"

  "I would love to but I'm lazy. It would be great if someone-" She cut me off.

  "You want me to deliver it to you, right?" She emphasized what she said and I laughed. "Arrasso, what do you want to drink?"

  "The same as yours."

  "Alright. Be there in 20 minutes, princess Kim Seok Jin."

She hung up and I couldn't stop myself from chuckling.

20 minutes passed and I heard the doorbell rang. Seriously, she's always on time. I went to open the door then I saw her pouting face. She handed the drink to me and I gladly accepted it.

  "Well then, I'm going." She was about to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

  "What?"

  "Aren't you going to come inside?" I asked her and she frowned.

  "Why?"

  "Didn't I say I want to meet you?"

  "Now you met me." She said and I chuckled.

  "Just come inside first, let's watch movie." I locked the door and leaded her to the living room. She looked at the surroundings with big eyes like puppy's.

She sat down on the couch, eyes never left the chandelier. I sat beside her and started to drink that coffee she bought for me.

  "When will you look at me the way you look at that chandelier?" I asked her, smiling while drinking the coffee.

She turned to look at me then gave me a wry face. "Wae? Are you jealous?" She asked and I nodded while drinking the coffee.

  "Okay staph. Now what are we going to watch?" She said lazily and rested her head on my laps.

  "The Fault In Our Stars?" I suggested and she woke up from my laps instantly showing a face of excitement.

  "I just read the book and I cried as hell! Let's watch the movie now since I haven't watched it yet." With that, we started watching the movie and she always spoiled me.

  "See? I told you! They are mad at Peter Van Houten." She said and I ruffled her hair.

  "Arrasso, stop spoiling me okay?" I said but she didn't listen. I lifted my legs on the couch so that I could hug my knees, looking at her as she watched the movie.

"Oh shit, I didn't see this coming." She used her left hand to cover her eyes and her right hand, clicking a remote control in fast pace. "oh god, why am I turning the volume down instead?"

I looked at the TV to see a scene where Gus and Hazel sleeping on the same bed. She noticed so she used her palms to cover my face. "Don't watch!" She said and I laughed to her shyness.

"Don't laugh!" She yelled and passed me the remote. "Turn it off now!" She commanded and I just nodded and turned the TV off. She sighed in relief. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Stop laughing already! You didn't even watch the movie, did you?" She hit me.

"Right, I was busy watching my girlfriend's face." I pinched her cheek and she blushed again. Cute.

  "Aish, jinjja." She stretched her hands out, resting her head on my right shoulder. "Pabo." She mumbled.

  "What did you say?" I asked her, smiling while looking at her. She then woke up from my shoulder and said, "P-A-B-O."

I pinched both of her cheeks. "You've got some nerves huh, choi hyerin."

  "It hurts it hurts!" She yelled and I stopped pinching her cheeks but my hands never left her face. Her eyes locked with mines and I couldn't stop my heart from beating fast.

I leaned closer to her, close enough to feel her breath against my face. Her lips are stuttering but as soon as they met mines, they stopped for a moment then started moving in the kiss.

Her soft and pinky lips are so addictive that I never wanna let go. She snaked her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss.

I just miss her so much.

I bend down so that I could lay on top of her on the couch. We came briefly for air then she pressed her lips to mines again. For a few seconds, we stopped and we were both blushing like idiots. She smiled.

"I really really really love you." She whispered, pulling me down slightly so that she could hug me by resting her head to my chest.

I gave a peck on her head and smiled. "I really really really love you, too. And I love being with you."

She tightened the hug and I did the same.