dix neuf : you're my

Jin's POV

Her cheeks got hotter seconds by seconds and now she looked like a tomato. Ahh, she's so cute.

She looked down on the ground immediately, avoiding my gaze. I felt like teasing her more but I'm not sure I can since my heart is beating so fast.

Even though her cheeks got hotter which showed that she's feeling warmer now, her lips were still shaking. Is she still cold?

  "What's wrong, Hyerin? Are you still cold?" I asked her softly, using my thumb to brush her bottom lip slightly.

She looked at me like she's scared of me then she instantly pulled me away and cupped her face with her hands.

  "Jin . . . Why? Why are you doing this to me?" She said while covering her face with her hands. "You also know, I m-mean you also know that we're just fake right?" She added.

  "Then, wanna be my real one?"

I'm not sure if she understands what I mean. But I just hope she does since she's the class prep, after all.

She stopped covering her face and started to look at me slowly. Her face is still red and her eyes widened.

  "I'll take that as a yes." I grabbed her wrist and started walking back to our camping area. "Let's go back now."

She didn't walk which caused me to stop to look at her. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

She slowly turned her face that was looking on the ground to look at me. "Th-then th-that means I-I-I'm-" She was shivering and I giggled to her cuteness.

  "Yes, you're my girlfriend now, arrasso?" She looked startled at first but eventually nodded. My heart is racing and my cheeks got hotter instantly.

Seriously, Kim Seok Jin. What did you just do?

I released my grip from her wrist and intertwined our fingers together. She was smiling. "Let's go back." She said and we both walked back to our camping area.

As we almost arrived, she released our hands saying that she wanted to avoid commotion. I just agreed with her since it's a request from my girlfriend, after all ㅋㅋㅋ.

  "Oh, Jin. Where have you been? Come here, come here." Namjoon waved at me along with Hoseok, Yoongi and Haena. Some of them were sitting at the campfire roasting marshmallows.
Some of them were still eating the barbecue.

  "Are you hungry?" I asked Hyerin and she shook her head slightly.

  "Let's go to the campfire and sit with them then." I almost grabbed her hand again, oh god. She would kill me if I did. She nodded and followed me.

"Class prep, gwaenchana? Omo, why are there bruises on your hands? What happened?" Haena blurted out and Hyerin just shook her head telling her back that she's okay.

"Do you know where Donghoon is?" Namjoon asked all of us.

"I just saw him talking with Soojung at the back but I have no idea what they were talking about." Hoseok replied and ate a bit of marshmallow.

"Hey guys, let's play game!" Rainy said cheerfully, gathering everyone around the campfire.

"Ya! Everyone! Before you play game, I want to announce you something." Our homeroom teacher shouted which caused their laughters to disappear.

"The day after tomorrow, the results of your midterm will be released so you have to wait a bit more until you can go home. Do you know that there are breaks after this field trip right? You can go home and enjoy your time with your family." Everyone cheered when our teacher finished talking and they all began the game.

  "But before we begin, let's sing first!" Haena yelled and everyone clapped their hands, agreeing with her idea. "So, who has the best voice in our class?" she asked then everyone turned their faces to look at me in an instant.

  "Kim Seok Jin, you will sing!" Rainy pointed at me and everyone kept saying 'sing sing sing!' in monotone.

  "Arrasso arrasso! Who's going to play the guitar?" I asked then Yoongi woke up from Hoseok's laps immediately. "Let me play." He requested and they nodded.

What should I sing, I wonder. I caught Hyerin's looking at me while smiling and I returned the smile. I'm going to sing Taeyang's You're My.

I told Yoongi and he said he's ready. I'm also ready.

"Since a long time ago, I've been calling you first more and more."

"I already call you baby at the places you aren't at. It's quite funny to me, too."

"You're my chocolate, my sweetest chocolate. I really wanna have you."

I looked at Hyerin and she was clapping along the song.

"You, who is so sweet. I really wanna have you. Wanna have you."

She also sang along and my heart fluttered.

"So that you'll be able to lean on me. So that you can feel happiness."

Oh shit, what's the next line? I paused for a moment when suddenly,

"I'll give you my everything." Hyerin finished the song and everyone cheered. Shit, I'm dying.

"Wae wae, why are you guys shaking our hearts?" Namjoon said and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Okay okay now. Since Mr. Kim Seok Jin has already sung his love song which dedicated to his girlfriend, Class Prep Choi Hyerin, let the game begin!" Haena squealed and everyone agreed.

  "Class Prep! Truth or dare?" Haena asked her and Hyerin's eyes shifted at me then she looked back at Haena.

  "I'll go with truth." She said.

  "How did you fall in love with our class's troublemaker?" Haena asked with eyes blinking many times, waiting for her answer impatiently.

  "Can you change the question?"

  "Ani! You chose truth so you have to answer the first question that has been asked to you." She objected.

  "Well ... the t-thing is, we were just pranki- No, I mean. Ugh! Really do I have to answer this?" Class prep's face turned red again and I found it's so cute. Everyone kept telling her to answer the question.

  "I hate him. I hate him because he's always been there whenever I'm in trouble. He always cracks me up. He always teases me. To sum up, I hate him." She was shivering while giving the answer. I couldn't stop myself from giggling and my cheeks from being red. Really, she's such a tsundere.

  "Oh my yosh, I'm getting diabetes." Yoongi said and I smacked his shoulder.

  "So now, to Seok Jin's turn! Truth or Dare?" Haena asked.

  "I think I'll go with dare." I chose that because I'm not good with words. It will take a decade for me to answer questions.

  "Eh hem, I dare you to give a peck on Class Prep's cheek!" she gave out one hell of dare and everyone mouthed 'oh gosh haena, there you go girl.' and some even muttered 'woah, daebak.'

Now what to do, Kim Seok Jin?

I looked at Hyerin and she looked away from me immediately when our eyes met.

"Kiss kiss kiss!" they said equally and I have no choice but to do this. Just you wait, Jung Haena. I'm going to revenge after this.

I moved closer to Class Prep as her eyes locked on mines without blinking. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart pounding fast like a speed of light.

Finally, I gave her a peck on her red cheek then everyone squealed. Oh gosh, this is embarrassing. I've never kissed anyone in public before.

I looked at her again and she covered her face with her hands.

I'm falling for her harder.