Chapter 47: I Am Taking Care Of You Now

~Sparta's POV~
I panicked when my mate collapsed.
"DOCTOR! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! HELP! SOMEONE!" I shouted.
The pack Doctor, forgot his name, ran to us.
"Oh no, Alpha!" He shouted.
They took January to trauma room nine. I sat in the chair as they hooked him up to machines. Inserting an IV into his arm.

My poor baby.

I'm having GiGi, January's sister, watch December and February. I don't want them to see their daddy like this.
"Will he pull through?" I asked.
"Yes. But he'll need an around the clock babysitter." The doc said.
"That'll be me." I said.
"Okay. Now let us do our job and help our Alpha and your mate." Doc said.
I nodded.

------

It's been 3 weeks since January passed out. I was currently sitting next to him, holding his hand. Speaking to him. And if sing poems to him. Since he always said my voice was like an angel sighing.

"Charmander is red.

Squirtle is blue.

If you were a Pokèmon.

I'd choose you.

Your smile is stronger,

Thank Hyper Beam.

Like Jessie and James,

We'd make the perfect team.

I'll stay by your side,

Like Pikachu and Ash.

And I'll love you more,

Than a level 80 Rapidash.

Yours more legendary,

Than Zapados, Entei or Mew.

But out of all 450,

I choose you."

I ended my poem that I was singing. As soon as I stopped, I felt January's hand tighten around mine. His beautiful blue eyes opened. He smiled his killer smile.
"Hi. You're finally awake." I said.
"I... Wa-" He began.
"Water?" I asked.
He nodded.
"I'll be right back." I said.
He gripped my hand tighter. And pulled me back down so I was sitting in the comfy, black chair. He pointed to the green button which is next to the red one. The red one is the panic button. The green is to just alert the nurse and Doctor that the patient is awake. I pushed it. The Doctor walked in with the nurse following.
"How are you?" Doc asked.
"He'll talk once he gets a glass of water." I said.
"Of course, Luna Sparta." Doc said.
She walked out. The male nurse went over to January's side. He lifted up his shirt and I gasped at what I saw. Blood. Everywhere. It was smudged all over his chest. The male nurse touched parts of his chest with the claw marks. January screamed in pain. I snarled at the nurse.
"Don't you hurt him!" I snarled.
He showed his hands up in surrender.
"My little Enchilada... It's okay. Let him... Help me..." January whispered.
I whimpered. My poor mate is in pain.
"Fine. Just be careful." I commanded.
The male nurse nodded. From that point on, he was very gentle.

"Well, he'll be on bed rest for roughly a month. So he'll be needing help taking showers, walking, especially up and downstairs. Just stuff like that. He'll be fine once his chest heals." The nurse said.
I nodded.
"Oh great. I'm a weak Alpha." January mumbled.
"No. Everyone gets hurt. You're the strongest Alpha I've ever seen. And have ever met." I said.
"Thanks for boosting my ego, hon." He said.
"Anytime." I said.
I kissed him.
"And staying close by you will help heal him faster." The nurse said.
"Okay." I said.

-----

The nurse let us leave. So I carefully and slowly walked I and January up to our bathroom. I helped him undress and get in the shower.
"Okay. This is going to hurt." I said.
"I am not looking forward to this." January said.
I snickered. I got a bath towel and squirted his Axe Excite body wash onto it.
"This is going to burn." I said.
"I am really not looking forward to this." January said.
He sounded highly on alert. Panicked almost. I kissed him.
"Just relax. And think on the bright side." I said.
"And that is?" He asked.

"At least this'll give you a chance to have me feel you." I joked.
He started laughing. His laugh is amazing.

And this is how we showered for about two hours. January wincing in pain every time I hit a really deep part of the claw marks on his chest.

My poor baby...