Chapter 50: Burned

~Sparta's POV~
I ran to Janury. I kissed him with everything I have. All my passion, lust, and love. Everything. I breath for him and our sons. Beta, Deimos and Demos's beta, and their Delta held me back. They set January on fire. As well as the rest of our pack. Leaving only me and my sons alive.
"January!" I shouted.
"Sparta!" He shouted.
And just like that...

He was gone.

And the rest of our pack shortly followed.

"NO!" I shouted.
"Dad!" February shouted.
February is now 16. December is now 15. The dominant son always ages faster than the other. As proven many many times. Duh. LolZ. Not the time Sparta! Deimos and Demos dragged me and my sons to their black escalade. And just like that, we were off like a herd of turtles.

-------

When we got back to their territory, I don't remember the name because it's been so damn long, they talked to me and my sons.
"February will be the next Alpha. December will be our Omega. Er, his Omega. And you're our Luna." Deimos said.
"You will not make my son an Omega!" I shouted.
"My brother deserves more than that lousy position!" February shouted.
"Oh shut it!" Demos shouted.
"You aren't even our sons!" Deimos shouted.
"I don't give a rat's ass!" February shouted.
They growled at him. But he growled back. He protects December brother will everything he has. Deimos and Demos dragged me up to their room.
"Why are we here?" I asked.
"You need to have our pups." Deimos said.
And with that, they raped me.

~February's POV~
It was now the next day and I smelt the most mouthwatering smell. I followed it to December's room. I opened the door. And the smell led right to...

My brother.

December, my twin brother, is my mate.

Well then. He being my brother won't stop me. I walked over to him. I poked his leg. He woke up. I startled him because he gasped once he saw me.
"Let's go. It's 7:00 am. And we have school in an hour and a half. And I'm making breakfast." I said.
He got up and nodded, following me downstairs. How am I going to tell him casually that he's my mate? He'll be terrified at the least. Or happy. Depends on how he takes it.
"Whatcha feel like eating?" I asked.
"Peanut butter covered toast. Two slices of bread soon-to-be toast." December said.
I chuckled. He's always like that. It's been his breakfast for years now. I put the toast in and took the peanut butter out. December sighed. A sad look on his face.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
I was not prepared for what he was about to say.

"Once you meet your mate, you'll forget about me. You won't want anything to do with me. He'll be your whole world. And I'll be a shadow to you. A nuisance if you will. I'll just get in the way. Of your new life with him. And I-" I cut him off there.

"You are my mate, December." I said.

Shock was written all over his face.
"I-I am?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Yes!" He shouted.
Well that was unexpected.
"I will always have my brother's attention! I will rule by his side! And I will love him till the day I die! And you have got to, got to, got to love... Me!" December sang.
I chuckled and shook my head at him, amused.
"You took that much better than I expected." I said.
He ran over and kissed me. Sparks flew all over my body and lips. And I enjoyed every second of it. I deepened the kiss. I pulled away when I sensed Deimos and Demos in the kitchen with us. December turned around. I gently pushed him behind me. Protecting him.

"That will not be happening. You will not rule out pack while having your brother as your mate. It simply won't do. Reject him." Deimos said.
"Not happening." I said.
"He's an Omega!" Demos shouted.

"He's my brother and my MATE!" I shouted.
He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my hands on his.
"That is disgusting. You will not rule out pack if you accept him." Deimos said.

"Well then... That leaves one option." I said.
"It does. Reject him." Deimos commanding, using his Alpha voice.

"I and him will start a new pack. Him being my Luna and I being the Alpha." I said.

And everything went silent...