Authors Note: Please Read:

I know I just made one of these but I feel like I need to address something.

Now I really appreciate the comments. I love them. I like the nice, funny, hilarious comments I receive via this story.

But when a user has the audacity to post a ride, obnoxious, offensive comment on any of my chapters, it irritates me.

These people know how they are. I'm not targeting anyone, I'm just simply stating something that's getting annoying.

A user got mad at me because on my chapter Yeah Dude Get Rekt I have used the wrong definition of 'get rekt' when in reality I had never heard of its real definition.

I now know it is a gaming term. But some terms like that are made to be given multiple meanings.

Another person, I will not say a name, posted a very offensive comment on, I believe it was chapter 1, and I deleted it immediately. I will not repeat why it said due to the fact that it pissed me off as soon as I read the last sentence on it. The person who posted it knows who they are.

I know this story isn't for everyone. And I'm fine with that. It's cool.

But if you post a rude comment, think if someone else were to read it, what they would think of it.

They could think nothing of it or it could bring back bad memories.

Please keep that in mind.

Now almost all my viewers and readers leave comments that I find nice and absolutely hilarious.

They know who they are. And just know, I love your comments.

I like the funny ones.

I like the 'I love your story' and 'please update' nice comments like those ones.

I appreciate those comments. They make my day.

Thanks for listening/reading me rant. I'm not pointing any fingers or targeting anyone. Don't take this the wrong way. I just want to bring this to everyone's attention.

If I see a bad or offensive comments, I will delete it automatically. Like as soon as I see it.

If you don't like something, simply say 'of rockstarzzz' or 'oh author I don't like this part' and don't hesitate to tell me why. Or something like 'I like this part but you could've also done it this way' stuff like that.

Just please. PLEASE don't be rude about it.
I beg of you.

Yeah anyways...

I put a lot of thought and hard work into this story. I know on some chapters it may not seem it, but I really and truly do. I get all these ideas for a chapter and the next thing in the process is to put them in a good order where they will make sense. And that can take some time. I want these chapters to be perfect.

And I'm really proud of them.

Anyways, I'm not yelling at anyone.

I'm not down for that.

But just know, what some comments say an hurt people.

Just please don't wright offensive comments.

Please?

Thanks.

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeee!

:D

Don't hate me. Please.

And I'll see you all...

In the next chapter! (Which will be up soon!)