Chapter 49: The Notes

~Sparta's POV~
It's been a week since January proposed to me. We plan on getting married December 26th 2016. Sound like a good date? Yeah. We think so too. So now Frilla, January's sister, is helping me pick out a wedding dress.
"Bruh. We still have a whole year till the wedding date." I said.
"I know. But it's better early than never!" Frilla shouted.
"Can she just shut up?" Priscilla, my wolf, asked.
She's just as annoyed as I am with this woman.
"Of course we are! Let us bring people we actually like! Don't drag us out of bed at 1:00 am!" Priscilla shouted.
The mall by us open 24 hours.
"I know. January's going to be pissed when he figures this out." I said.
"Oh honey... He already is. Thanks to the note you left him. Wood, his wolf, has been trying to talk to me." Priscilla said.
"Talk to his wolf. I'll talk to January." I said.
"Got it." She said.
I sighed. We entered the 1,000th dress store. Ugh.
"Yes, my sweet love?" I asked.
"Is my sister with you?" January asked.
Wow. He's mad.
"Yes." I said.
I heard him mentally sigh. See, in or heads since he's talking to me, he's basically standing right in front of me. When someone is mind linking us, our brain projects a translucent image of them. That can move and talk and all that. Confusing? I know.
"Listen, just get home. What did she drag you out of bed for at 1:00 am?" January asked.
"Wedding dress shopping." I said.
"We still have a whole year." He said.
"I know." I said.
"Just come home." He said.
"Okay." I said.
And I closed the mind link.

~January's POV~
I woke up to an empty bed. Wood, my wolf, and I immediately went into panic mode. Our mate and fiancée is missing.
"No! This can't be happening! Get mate. GET MATE!" Wood shouted.
He worried about her twice as much as I do because the mate bond and pull is stronger for him.
"Alright." I agreed.
I saw a note on the bedside table. I picked it up.

'So, uh... Yeah. I'm sure you're wondering where I took off too in the wee hours of the morning. Well... Blame Frilla. She used sleeping gas on you so wouldn't wake up as she DRAGGED ME OUR OF YOURS AND MY BED! At 1:00 am! But you know what...?

I ain't even mad.

~Sparta :) "

I'm going to kill my sister! You never wake up the Luna unless it is a dire emergency! You always wake up the Alpha first! Everyone knows that! It's pack law 101. Oh for fucks sake. A piece of paper hit my head. I opened it.

'Well look what we got here.

Alpha January my dear.

The pack you lead,

Take this heed.

I'm coming for you.

Take it from me.

You have what's rightfully ours.

So we'll Coke for you in the midnight hour.

She will be ours again.

Our beautiful sapphire gem.

I see you proposed to her.

Well, that simply won't do.

She's our mate.

You've filled her with so much hate.

For us that is.

But it is her we miss.

As for your sons.

They become strong.

Our Alphas.

And their training will be hard and long.

So watch your back.

Because what you lack,

We'll fill in your place.

You're just a waste of space.

Watch out.

Watch your back.

We're coming for you.

-Deimos and Demos Ubone"

I growled. These two again! I killed her brothers. She doesn't seem to upset about that. I looked at the clock. 11:59. Oh joy. I walked into our bedroom and I kissed Sparta's head. If this note is legit, I'll miss her. I walked downstairs to get a glass of warm milk to calm my nerves. When, as the note stated, something hard hit me. And my world went blank.

[Next day]

~Sparta's POV~
I woke up to an empty bed. We'll sort of. A note laid next to me. I opened it.

'I have your pack.

I have January.

I have your sons.

And you will never see January again.

We're taking back what is ours.

Meet us at the ceremonial stage.

At the hour of 1:00 pm

There we'll wait.

But make it post haste.

You can't run from us.

You never could.

You're mate is ours now.

And we'll rid the world of him.

~Deimos and Demos Ubone"

Tears fell from my face. I'm a horrible Luna. The clock next to me read 12:46. Scratch that. It just changed to 12:47. I quickly got dressed and ran in human form to the ceremonial stage. I made it with 20 seconds to spare. My pack chained to trees. And standing there in the middle of the stage... With 20 quarts of jet fuel... And four matches laying next to it... And what caught my attention immediately... Was a wooden stake...

With January tied to it...

********************************************

Bam! Another chapter.

Whatcha guys think?

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeeeee!

:D