Chapter 60: Peircing Feb's Mind

~December's POV~
What I saw was horrific. My February saw Deimos and Demos rape our mom. And all he could do was cry. They had fake silver chains around his wrists.
"You move boy and those chain will become real silver chains in a matter of minutes." Deimos threatened.
This was how February was taught? Taught on how to be a successful Alpha? I'm glad he didn't turn out like this. He's a nice, sweet Alpha. Not a harsh, menacing Alpha. It's horrible. What he had to witness.
"Don't hurt my mom!" February shouted.
"Shut up boy!" Deimos shouted.
This is scary as shit bruh. Another memory had started.

....

This one was after my mom had our sister whom we've never met. Whom Deimos and Demos treat like a princess. February had witnessed those two kill our mom. Oh my God. My poor mate. My poor baby. It's aggravating. For him to deal with that horror. To see it. To understand what's happening. Another memory started.

....

This one was me. On the collar and chain. When we were still in Deimos and Demos's pack. I saw everything from his point of view. And I really wish I didn't. He had such guilt filling him. His brain couldn't handle me in pain. So he left as fast as he could to come and get me. Then another memory started.

....

This one was about me again. After his wolf had raped me twice that one night. The first time I went along with it because it was part of my plan. The last two times that same night, he actually raped me. And I could feel the guilt his brain was radiating to me. He's seen so many horrific things growing up. I lost it and started crying. This is horrible.

-----

I pulled away from his mind. I looked down at the floor and February was on his knees, crying. He looks so vulnerable and weak. And it hurt me seeing him like this. Due to the mate bond and just because I love him so damn much. I felt so horrible.
"What haven't you told me you've seen any of this?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to shun me away..." February whispered, holding his chest.