Chapter 61: Shun... Shuuuuuuuna!

(Shun the non-believer! Shunnnnnna! LolZ)

~December's POV~
Shun him away? Oh my gosh! Charlie the Unicorn.
"Shun the non-believer. Shun. Shuuuuuuna!" I said, holding up the 'shun' sign.
He stared at me like I was three headed frog wearing a tutu and holding a pixie princess wand. That look though. LolZ.
"Whatcha looking at?" I asked.
"You." February said.
I laughed.
"Your facial expression was priceless." I said.
"Oh gee thanks." He said sarcastically.
I gave him a thumbs up and an 'okay' hand signal sign thingy.
"No problem mi amigo." I said.
February facepalmed himself. I chuckled. He smiled his sexy smile.
"Oh so that's what you think of my smile?" February asked.
I blushed.
"Yes. I also think you are my sexy piece of man meatloaf." I said.
He actually laughed at that. I love it when February is happy like this. He seems so carefree. So guilty free. And is actually happy.
"And you're always silly." February said.
"Eh... Someone's gotta be." I said.
He chuckled.
"You've always been the jokester of the group." He said.
"Hella yeah!" I shouted, fist pumping the air.
He shook his head but smiled at me.
"What am I gonna do with you?" He asked.
"Love meh." I said.
He kissed me.
"Already doing it... My little Enchilada." February said.
"Come on. Let's go places." I said.
February furrowed his eyebrows.
"But the pack..." He said.
"Beta Fungi can handle it." I said.
He looked at me weird.

"What? He's just a fun gi." I said.

February laughed at me. I smiled. I love his laugh.
"I love yours too." He said.
"Hey! Personal information lives up in here!" I shouted, pointing to my head.
He snickered at me.
"Alright. Let's go." He said.
"YEAH!" I shouted.
He looked at me, amused. I chuckled. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his 2015 Chevy Camero. It's cool because today is December 23rd. The day before Christmas Eve.

-------

We got to Walmart. I saw this rainbow tree thing and bought it. It looks cool bruh. It was $29.99 but Feb just laughed when I bought it.

Then we went to go see Jurassic World. Amazingly it was in a drive in theater and by now it was dark. And damn let me tell you, was it loud. Yes, yes it was. Yeah anyway...

Finally after about an hour and some odd minutes, the movie ended. So we headed for home. Our home.

-------

When we arrive home, all the lights were out. So my guess is Lyla, our maid, put our son and daughter to bed knowing we were gonna be out for the day. Which is fine. They both like her. Lyla is in her mid 60's. But she defiantly doesn't look like she is. She looks like she's at least, at least, 30 something. Well okay then. Next!

I climbed in bed beside February. And we fell into a peaceful, blissful, carefree sleep...