Never again fnaf crew x reader

A/n I am the worst author ever I am so sorry guys that I haven't updated in so long. Well this is some just short little story I made up. Oh and don't forget to look at the video I put up there!

         So this is your first day of working at Freddy Fazbear's pizza for two months as the night guard. (I hope that made sense)
"Hey (Y/N)" Freddy said as they(all the animatronics on the show stage including foxy) changed into their human forms. "Hey Freddy. Hey Chica and Bonnie. So what are we gonna do today to pass the time?" You said. "I have no clue butterfly." Bonnie said (butterfly is what Bonnie sometimes calls you) "hmm" you all said as you got you thinking faces on.
*time skip for until 30 minuets later*
"I got it!" Chica exclaimed. "We can play hide and seek!" "Yeah let's play hide and seek!" You yelled excitedly. You have always loved to play hide and seek ever since you were little. Well then again when ever you played hide and seek when you were little you were the best hider and no one else could find you for about another 30 minuets. "Okay sounds good enough I'll be the seeker." Freddy said. "Okay but count to 50 Freddy." Everyone said okay "1..2..3..."

*time skip to after Freddy counted to 50*
Freddy's P.O.V
"Ready or not here I come!" I shouted 'hmm so where should I search'
(Y/n)'s P.O.V
'Okay so where should I hide?' I looked around the pizzeria. 'I know exactly where I should hide I should hide in my room the manager built for me!' (Don't ask just go with it) So I walked down the hall to the janitors closet (is that what the closet Bonnie goes into is even called?) and stepped inside. I then took an empty paint can and stood on it so I could pull myself onto the top shelf. I could easily sit there I opened the little door which is just big enough for me to crawl through I got in my room 'which nobody knows about other than me and the manager'. I then went into my closet just In case they somehow find my room.
*timeskip to when Freddy found everyone except you my dear reader*
Freddy's POV
'So I found Chica in a Cupboard, Bonnie in the back room, foxy under the desk in the security office, but (y/n) is nowhere to be seen and not only have I looked everywhere for her but every one else has too' "Where could she be? We've looked everywhere for her." I said to everyone met at after splitting up and looking for her. "I have no clue where the lass would be." Foxy said "We could try calling for her to come out because we can't find her." Chica suggested. "We already tried that like a thousand times already Chica!" Bonnie said "Oh right."
*now back to you during all of this*
Quiet snores could be heard from (Y/n)'s room. Though nobody could hear them other than (Y/n) herself.
*time skip cus I'm lazy*
You awoke with a start.
(Y/n)'s POV
'Huh how long was I asleep? Oh no the game! What time is it?!!' I quickly got out of my closet and looked at my alarm clock. 'Oh please don't be to late...5:49!!!' "Oh no everyone is probably worried about me!!"

You quickly walked over to the "door" and got down on your hands and knees and crawled through onto the shelf in the janitors closet. Quickly jumped down and opened the door and ran to the main stage.

Chica's POV
'This is wierd (y/n) is no where to be seen... and surely she would eventu..' "I am so sorry guys I fell asleep in my hiding spot!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she got to the stage out of breath. "There you are!" I yelled jumping off the stage and running to her giving her a big hug. "We were worried about you (y/n). Where were you anyway?" Bonnie said making his way up to (y/n) and I.
Normal POV
"Umm... It's a secret!!" (Y/n) yelled. " uhh okay."
"Well it doesn't matter where she was hiding anymore.. though we now know to never play hide and go seek with her again." Freddy said
"But I love hide and go seek." (Y/n) wined.
"Never again."