Mangle(guy) x reader part 2

After the first night you and Mangle became best friends. You also became friends with the rest of the animatronics. And yes you know about their ability to be human. After time Mangle had developed feelings for you, and you had feelings for Mangle as well.
Mangle's P.O.V
"Alright, today's the day I will tell (y/n) how I feel!"  I confidently said even though on the inside I was a nervous reck. "Don't worry Mangle, I'm sure everything will be alright."  Fred (toy Freddy) told me. Just then I hear the door open. After a minuet or two Fred said, "come on we better go greet  (y/n)." And then walked out of kid's cove with me in tow.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.
I walked in and only saw Bonbon, Rosa (I have broke the fourth wall), and Tina (toy Chica) in the main room. Me and Rosa work together. 'Huh that's weird Mangle and Fred are nowhere to be seen. What did they do with my Mangle-senpia  oh and Fred hehe..he..he anyways." "Hey (y/n) what's up?" Rosa asked me while walking up to me. "Nothing much, you?" "Same here, same here. Oh other than Bonbon asked me to be his girlfriend!" She said her voice rising with happiness and a smile speeding across her face. 'I love seeing my best friend so happy.' "Really that's awesome!" I said happy for Rosa "we all knew it was going to happen eventually anyway. Next thing you know you and him will be married  and having...mumph." Rosa quickly slapped her hand over my mouth her face going red. Rosa opened her mouth to speak but someone  else spoke before her. "Um (y/n) can I talk to you in private?" Mangle's voice sounded behind me. Rosa slowly took her hand off my face and walked off somewhere probably to tell Bonnie, her older brother, the news. I turned around, "Of course." I said, Mangle started to walk away and I followed behind him.  We walked into Kid's cove. Mangle stopped and turned around, "(Y/n) I don't want to be friends any more." 'What?' I got really sad and I know my face showed it, my heart literally shattered. "I want to be more." Mangle continued 'what does he mean?' "(Y/n)Iloveyousomuchwillyoupleasbemygirlfriend?" Mangle said extremely fast. I almost didn't understand what he said. A big smile spread across my face, I jumped into Mangle's arms and gave him a hug. A second later he hugged me back. "Of course Mangle." "Finally." I heard Bonnie say "it only took forever." Rosa said as I saw Rosa and Bonnie come out from behind one of the tables. My face heated up 'how did I not notice them earlier?' I heard Mangle growl. A look of fear came across Rosa and Bonnie's face. "Should we run?" Rosa asked turning to face Bonnie "Yeah" Bonnie replied. "Okay, bye Bonnie Rosa said while running away. "Hey wait for me!" He yelled running after her.  Mangle got ready to run after them. I just giggled and grabbed Mangle's arm and said, " Just let them be." "Alright it wasn't worth it anyway." We looked at each other than burst out laughing. 'What an wonderful day. Rosa and Bonbon got together. And Mangle and I became a couple.'

A/n: aww you and Mangle finally got together. And Bonnie and I are boss! Bye my little bunnies.
           -Rosa