Marionette x Penny (OC request) Inside the music box

Thank you @My_Cute_Kirkland for requesting!!! [Love the username by the way ;)] Well here's your request, I hope you like it! I'm sorry if it's trash, I've never written a Marionette oneshot. Just so you know I'm going to be using a nickname for him which is Mari, I hope that's okay.

   Marionette is a mysterious man. He seems to prefer solitude to social interaction. He is a quiet man who like silence or quiet people and music. Which is one of the reasons he doesn't seem to really enjoy being around Penny. Though Penny hasn't really noticed that. He also always seems to be in the darker parts of rooms which consists of corners, places without light bulbs close, or just plain old dark hallways with flickering light bulbs. Maybe these are the reasons why Penny is attracted to the quiet man. Or maybe it's his seeming to be glowing white eyes, or his short, silky looking black hair, or the mostly white make-up he wears, or maybe just maybe it's even the dark attire he wears. But whatever the reason she just can't seem to get her mind off him.

Penny's P.O.V

'Today's the day, the day I figure out why Mari doesn't let anyone in his music box.' I thought determined, while Tina led Mari away to "get his help with something" aka distract him. But it's true Mari doesn't let anyone in his music box, except that he occasionally let's BB in. We've, the animatronics and I, have tried to get him to tell us what's in there, but he just decides to be a little twerp and not tell us.

I peaked my head out just far enough to see within the room I looked left then right then concluded that no one was in the room. I cautiously walked into the room to not alert Mari as he walked away with Tina. I mean he has already turned the corner, but damn he has really good hearing. Probably because he is always in silence or really quite people or sounds. I stalked my way over to the music box I slowly lifted the lid as to not make it creak. I was nearly jumping off the walls as I carefully slid one leg over the side of the box. The box was quite tall so I had to slightly jump with my one leg outside the box so I could put the same leg on the edge of the box. With a little swinging motion of my legs I pushed off the side of the box pulling the lid down with me expecting to land on the floor of the box almost immediately after landing.

I let out a little screech of surprise after I didn't land right away and saw many candles, or what I suspected were candles I wasn't quite sure what they were because of how blurred the lights were as I picked up speed while falling.

I landed painfully on my back and got the wind knocked out of me. I fruitlessly gasped for air while looking at the passageway that I just fell through. I finally got my breath back and turned so I was on my hand and knees. Once I recovered I started to retrieve my items. I looked around myself and saw my right shoe not to far away. I looked from my foot to my shoe to my foot and finally back on my shoe, I hadn't even realized I lost it. I slipped my shoe back on and saw my flashlight to the right. I picked up the flashlight that I don't really need due to all the candles lighting up the room. I checked the light and lens of the flashlight, 'okay nothing seems to be cracked', I switched on the flashlight to make sure it still works. The light didn't turn on like normal so I tried turning it off and back on, still no light. I slapped it against my hand a few times and the light flickered on. I checked for my phone in the pocket of my pink skirt, my eyes widen when I didn't find my phone in my pocket. I quickly checked for it in my other pocket of my skirt and didn't find it there.

'Oh no! I can't find it find it! And I needed it to take pictures and show the rest. I know I brought it with me. It must've fallen out of my pocket when I fell down here, but if it did why can't I find it? It most likely broke when it landed, that is wherever it landed. *Groan* That'd be the second one this month. *Sigh* Oh well it might have slid out of sight when it landed. I'll just search for it while I'm looking around.' I thought while standing up. My excitement from earlier came back. "Which side of the room should I start with first?!" I exclaimed while looking from left to right.