Foxy x reader

Tiny A/n: I was listening to the song up above while typing this. Sorry in advance if the pirate accent sucks.

           "Arr I'm Foxy and I love ta run around and scare the landlubber Mike."  (Y/n) said in a bad pirate accent. Horribly imitating the red haired pirate. "Oh and I'm (Y/n) who hid under the desk in the office. Even after I found out the animatronics could turn human and weren't going to hurt me." foxy said, jokingly imitating the (h/c) haired girl. From that Foxy and the group started laughing. (Y/n) started blushing, "H-hey it's not like I knew if you all weren't lying to me." The (h/c) haired girl tried defending herself. Which only caused the group to laugh even more. (Y/n) blushed even more, "H-hey that's not funny." (Y/n) started whining. "Sorry (y/n) but it was funny." Chica said trying to cheer her friend up. "Y'know it's actually was kinda funny." (Y/n) said giggling cheeks still a little pink from earlier. "Hi kids I'm Freddy and I like being a creep by going into the girls bathroom when the night guard is here." Bonnie said imitating his brown haired friend.
Chica's P.O.V
'Alright if that the game we're all playing I can easily get Foxy and (Y/n) together.' I thought watching Freddy imitate Bonnie. I'm not exactly sure what he said, I think it went along the line of something like this: "Oh yeah. Well I'm Bonnie and I'm actually a guy with a girly name." or something else I have no idea, but whatever Freddy said it pissed Bonnie off. So now their freighting. •Rolls eyes• Greeeeaaat. Oh Rosa's here. (I have broke the fourth wall once again.) '•gasp• Me and Rosa can work together to get Foxy and (y/n) together.' I thought. Ross looked at the two bickering boys with a look of disapproval. Rosa then looked at me with a smile. I smiled back at her. I then nodded my head towards Foxy and (y/n) and mouthed, 'imitation. get them together.' to her. At first Rosa looked confused, but then her pink eyes wandered over to Foxy and (y/n), who were to busy laughing at Freddy and Bonnie to notice what we were doing. A look of realization appeared on Rosa's face and her mouth formed and 'oh gotcha'. "Hi I'm Rosa and I know a secret." I said trying my best to sound like Rosa, but failed. Everyone's attention was on me. I then heard Rosa say, "I'm Chica and I know Rosa's secret. Which is, Rosa know that Foxy likes (y/n), but what Foxy doesn't know is that (y/n) secretly likes him back." Rosa said quickly, both of us getting ready to run once she finished.
Rosa's P.O.V
While I was quickly talking, but not to fast for the two to not understand, I motioned to the idiots who were recently fighting to start standing up and to be ready to run once I finished. Chica and I both slowly started to stand up when I was coming to the end of what I had to say. Once I finished Chica, Bonnie, Freddy, and I finished standing up and ran out of pirate's cove into the show stage room.
Foxy's P.O.V
'Rosa's dead when this is over.' I looked over at (y/n) to see she was blushing. 'What why is she blushing?' "I-is it true that you like me?" (Y/n) asked me. "A-aye" I said rubbing the back of my neck, embarrassed. A smile stretched across (y/n)'s face. "Yay 'cause I love you too!" She then kissed my cheek. "Hey what kinda kiss was that?" I asked. "What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked, without a word I kissed her. "Now that's what you call a kiss!" I heard Rosa say then we quickly pulled out of the kiss. Rosa started clapping and everyone joined in, except (y/n) and me. I heard giggling and looked to the side to see (y/n) giggling her head off. (Y/n) then stood up and jokingly took a bow. She may be a little odd but I wouldn't change anything about her.

   A/n: Wooooohooo! Finished my Foxy x reader! Just informing everyone that for about the next week or two I won't be updating this book. About 1 week I will be writing and posting the next chapter on my other book. And about another week I'll be writing the next one shot for this which will be a Goldie(Golden Freddy in case you didn't know) x Reader. Please if you have a request still request even though I'm not going to post on this book for about the next 2 weeks. Until then my bunnies Rosa out!