Father Foxy x Daughter Katleyn (oc request) (part 2) Strange occurrences

A/n: sorry that the picture isn't of Foxy or something. But I couldn't find any Foxy pictures I wanted to use for this one. So I settled for chibi Bonnie and Toy Bonnie. Anyways, just continue onto the story.

Bonnie jr: Bon

Katleyn's (7 yrs old)P.O.V

Daddy took me to my favorite pizzeria today(he works there), and we met up with Bon. Daddy and Bon's dad stayed after to visit they're night guard friend, Mike. So me and Bon have to stay here until 6 am, but that's okay with me. Daddy and Bon's dad said that we could go to sleep if we want, but me and Bon have other plans.(pretty much plan on staying up the whole time) "You can't catch me!" Bon said, running away from me towards the kitchen, where Aunt Chica normally hangs out. Bon thinks he can use Aunt Chica as a base, but Aunt Chica isn't here tonight. I ran into the kitchen after Bon, and ended up running into him. Which caused me to fall, "Hey why'd you stop like that?" I asked, standing up and going over to Bon's side. He looked at me with wide eyes and pointed in-front of us, I looked over to where he was pointing and saw some black hole thing and then the unexpected happened.

Bonnie's P.O.V

" I just noticed something we haven't heard from the kids in awhile. (Which is always a bad thing) I hope they're okay." I said, looking around for Jr. and Katleyn. "I'm sure they're okay Bonnie." Foxy said, giving me a look which pretty much said, 'dude you worry to much.' *aaaaaahhhhhhhh* "Katleyn!" "Bon!"

Katleyn's (17 yrs old, evil) P.O.V

I walked through the portal, and noticed we were in the pizzeria's kitchen. "Hey Katleyn, take a look at this." I looked over to see (evil)Bon holding a younger version of himself(though little Bon isn't in evil form), which little Bon seemed to be struggling quite a lot. 'Oh crap we time traveled to the past instead of transporting to base.' "Hey put him down, can't you see he doesn't like it." I looked down and saw a little me kicking (evil)Bon's shin. "Ow! What the hell, brat?!" "I'm right (evil)Bon put yourself down." I said, earning a glare. (evil)Bon grumbled some curse words under his breath, but put little Bon down. "Wait a second lady did you just tell him to put himself down?" Little me asked. "Yep I did. You see (evil)Bon and me are you from the future." I explained. "Great now how are we gonna do our job?" I said frustrated, while younger me went over to younger Bon and told him what I just told her.

"Well we could always screw things up here." (evil)Bon said. I gave him a weird look having no idea how that would help us get our job done. "I mean what happens in the past affects the future right? So as long as we don't do anything that would fuck our younger selves up we'll be fine." (evil)Bon explained. "Oh I get it. Yeah let's do that." 'No, no, no let's not do that.' Normal me "said". 'Oh we're defiantly doing that, even if we weren't going to we are defiantly doing that now because you don't want us to.' I replied, to my normal self. "I don't want to grow up (little)Bon, older me has a bad fashion sense." Younger me said with a pout. 'Wow my pout is pretty cute.' 'Oh shut it.' "What did you just say you little brat?!" I yelled and started to chase my younger self around. *aaaaaahhhhhhhh* Little me screamed while running away.

Bon's(18 yrs old, evil)

*standing off to the side with little Bon with little anime sweat drops* "She does realize she just called herself a little brat right?" I asked to no one in particular. "Probably not." Little me said. We both made eye contact then lost it(started laughing hysterically). 'Y'know little me isn't that bad.' I thought. 'Well of coarse he isn't, he is you, or me technically.' Normal me said. 'Oh shut up!' I replied. *Bam!!!* I jumped and looked over to the kitchen doors. There stood Foxy, 'Wow he looks worried. *cue sarcasm* I wonder why. Oh yeah cause someone is chasing his kid around yelling curses because the kid innocently said she didn't want to grow because older her has a bad sense of fashion. *pointed glare at (evil) Katleyn*' "Oh look Kat (if that isn't an annoying nickname to her please just pretend it is) your old man is here." I said. Foxy walked into the kitchen with my own dad following not long after, with very confused looks on their faces. Katleyn growled and then said, in a more mocking tone, "Oh and look Jr. your old man is here." I growled in anger, but instead of trying to attack her I thought twice about it, just in-case it affects us even though we are from the future. So I decided on an safer alternative and said,(growled ;) ), "Screw you Katleyn!"

*time skip*

Foxy's P.O.V

'I still can't believe they are our children from the future. They have been causing a lot of trouble, heck they would've stuffed Mike into a Freddy suit if Bonnie and I weren't there. At first I couldn't believe they would try something like that, they love Mike, but they explained to me and Bonnie that there was two forms of them. The normal and the evil.' I was walking around the pizzeria for (little) Katleyn (he is on his own) when all of a sudden a blade was pressed to my neck from behind me. "Finally! I can get my job done. Which is to exterminate you if you couldn't get it." (evil) Katleyn said. She switched me to a head lock and then pulled the knife back getting ready to swing. I could feel the knife piercing through my stomach.

                            ...

    Katleyn's(17 yrs. old, normal) P.O.V

*Beeeeeeep* *Beeeeeeeep*  "Uggggh shut up." I groaned as I slammed my fist on my alarm clock, effectively shutting it up. I got up and made my bed, (one thing that I never do 😂 anyone with me?) "Another boring day of school, but hey at least today is Friday. So what should I wear today, because I'm not allowed to wear pirate clothes to school." I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a white crop top, a blue, red, and white plaid (the sleeves go down to the elbows) shirt, and high wasted jean shorts. I pulled off my pajama shirt and put on the white crop top. I then slipped on the plaid shirt but left it unbuttoned. I slipped off my pajama pants and pulled on the shorts. I then brushed my blond hair, carful of my fox ears. After that I put my hair in a simple (simple hair style).

*at the breakfast table*

  "Hey dad I had a weird dream last night." I said. "Hmm? What was it about Katleyn?" Dad asked, turning his attention to me. "Well you see we were in the pizzeria with Bon and his father. And we stayed after so you and Bonnie could visit Mike. And me and Bon were 7 + 8 and playing tag. We ran into the kitchen and there was a black portal. Which our older evil selves came out. They caused a lot of trouble and my dream ended off with my evil self stabbing you in the stomach. Oh and the points of view changed too, at first it was my younger self's point of view then it ended in your point of view. Well anyway I better get going. Don't want to be late for school. Bye Daddy, love you." I said getting up and grabbing my bag. "Love you too Katleyn." I then walked out the door.

  Foxy's P.O.V

  I chuckled. 'If only she knew that, that actually happened and she just doesn't remember it. That would be an amusing show. I still can't believe that happened today, but I wouldn't even be here to remember it, if it hadn't been for Bonnie.' I thought looking out the window as a blue butterfly flew past the window.

fin~

A/n: So what do ya think @Cookie__Crumb did you like it? Please comment down below and tell me. Well anyway thank you for requesting. And have some virtual chocolate:🍫🍫🍫🍫!

Until next time my bunnies, Rosa out!

Word count: 1419