Ruby x Foxy (oc request) PERVERT!!!

A/n: Well here you go @Ruby109383 ! I know right, it's about time I wrote this for you sis. Sorry that it took so long😫! But hey at least I've finally wrote it for you, right! Now onto the story, kitty!  (You're probably gonna kill me for that)

Ruby's P.O.V

   *Beep, Beep, Beep* "Oh shut up already." I groaned, putting my pillow over my ears. "Seriously Ruby, turn off the alarm already." Rose said unhappily from the doorway. "Ugggggh but I don't want to get up." I complained, as I turned off the alarm. "Why do you need to get up at 10:30 pm anyway?" Rose asked. "I have to get up and get ready for my job." I said, while walking over to Rose. "Now scram I need to take a shower." I said, shooing her out of my room then closing the door.

   *time skippy*

 I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I then exited the bathroom and went into my bedroom. 'Hmm, what should I wear today?' I thought while drying myself off. I walked over to the closet and opened the doors. Something in the corner caught my eye, it was a lavender dress. "I can't remember the last time I wore that." I said while picking it up and running my fingers over the silky fabric. 'I normally don't wear dresses but I'll make an exception for tonight.' I thought while walking over and laying the dress on the bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some shorts that went down to my mid-thigh, they were made with some black, soft fabric so they won't be noticeable under the dress. I pulled the shorts on and walked back over to the bed, picking up the dress. I slipped the dress on and adjusted it so that it was on properly. I noticed that the front of the dress reaches just above the knee while the back reaches mid-calf. After that I dryed and brushed out my mostly red hair and then put in a lavender headband. I then grabbed my black purse and headed out only pausing to slip on some (conveniently) lavender flats.

   *time skipperoo*

 I pulled into the pizzeria parking lot and sighed. Another long, exhausting night, but hey at least I have my friends there to spend the time with. With a final sigh I got out of my car and entered the pizzeria. When I entered, I walked right into a war zone. Water balloons were flying everywhere. 'Why the hell are they having a water balloon fight inside. Have they seriously hit such a high level of boredom that they have resorted to having a water balloon fight inside?' I thought. I saw Chica run up to me. "Hi Ruby! Okay so as you can see we are having a water balloon fight, and you are on my team." She said as she dragged me over to the right side of the room. "Okay so on our team is: me, Bonnie, Freddy, and you. On the other team is Rosa, Goldie, Foxy, and Mike. Good luck." Chica said, placing a blue water balloon in my hand. Chica ran off with two water balloons in her hand. I grabbed another water balloon for my other hand I then turned my attention to the other side of the room. 'Alright who should I attack first?' I thought, scanning the opposite team.

 *time skip brought to you by France's laugh*

 Still Ruby's P.O.V

  So it's been a few hours, which we have had to stop every once and awhile to get more balloons. So far I have been hit by Rosa 13x, Foxy 7x, Goldie 11x, Mike 27x 'damn Mike gets aggressive when it comes to this game,' and Freddy once. Which was an accident, he had thought I was Foxy, when I went onto the enemy's side, because of the red hair. I have hit Rosa 12x, Foxy 10 (because he's so fast, lol when I was typing fast I accidentally typed fat😂),  Goldie 8 (because he has the un-fair advantage of being able to teleport), and Mike once. (As I said Mike gets aggressive when it comes to this game.) I also got Freddy once as payback for getting me that one time.

   'I'm going to get Foxy again even if I have to chase him around the pizzeria.' I thought, determined, as I picked up an arm-full of water balloons.

Rosa's P.O.V

   "Um, Foxy." I said, tapping his shoulder. "Aye Rosa?" Foxy said, turning his attention to me. "You might want to run. Ruby is running this way and it looks like she's going after you." I said, pointing at Ruby who is currently getting closer by the second. "How do you know she's going after me, she could very well be after you!" Foxy said pointing at me. "Dude she has hit me more than you so she most likely has a teeny tiny itty bitty grudge on you." I said, doing the thing with my pointer finger and thumb to show how small it is. (What is it called? I seriously have no idea. Who ever can tell me what it is called gets virtual chocolate.) "Shit you're right! Well I'll be going now see ya Rosa!" Foxy said, running of in the direction of the kitchen. Ruby quickly changed directions and chased after Foxy. *Dreamy sigh* "What do you think will happen in the kitchen dear readers? *mischevious smirk* Well I guess you'll just have to continue reading if you want to find out." "Rosa! Stop breaking the forth wall!"

  "Why? I mean I'm already breaking the forth wall Goldie. Might as well break it even more."

   "You're right you are breaking the forth wall by being in this oneshot. Rosa get your ass out of this oneshot right now!"

  "What? Hell no! I'm having way to much fun in here!" I shouted while running the opposite direction of the kitchen. "Rosa, I swear! Get back here! Stop breaking the fourth wall!" Goldie shouted, chasing after me. "Hey at least no one from hetalia is here!"

   "Honhonhonhon hello again ma précieuse fleur."  A voice off to the side said. Goldie and I stopped right where we were and looked over to where the voice came from. "What the hell?! France what are you doing in here?!" 'I jinxed it.' "And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?! I am not your precious flower!"

* With you and Foxy*

 Foxy's P.O.V

  'Ruby has used all but one of her water balloons so all I have to do is dodge that one and I'm safe.' While I was thinking I was being very careless and ended slipping on a cook book. I landed on the ground with a thud. I turned around so I could see Ruby. "Ha I got you now!" She said triumphantly and threw her last water balloon which landed on my head. I was to preoccupied with trying to get a look at her undies that I didn't dodge. "Damn you're wearing shorts underneath." I mumbled when I noticed the black shorts. "Seriously dude you were trying to look at my underwear?" Ruby asked while I got up. "Yeah." I said sheepishly. "Y'know I wonder what you look like under that dress." I purred in her ear. She blushed as red as Chica's pizza sauce. I chuckled and picked her up bridal style, then made my way to my bedroom.

  *Currently with Rosa and Goldie(who honestly is just standing by watching everything happen)* [extended ending]

Rosa's P.O.V

  I watched, amused, while England was choking France(who was choking him back) and yelling something at him about being a gentleman. "Kesesesese your vital regions are mine frau!" Prussia said, slipping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Seriously Gilbert (that's Prussia's human name) how many times do I have to tell you my vital regions belong to me." I replied, smirking up at him. "Not for long." He whispered in my ear, causing a  slight, slight (Goldie: *cough, cough* massive blush *cough, cough*) blush to bloom across my face. "PERVERT!!!" A female voice screamed, hitting Prussia on the head with her pan. "You okay Rosa?" The girl asked, looking back up at me after making sure he was passed out not dead.  "Yeah I'm fine thanks Hungary." I said giving her a smile. "Ve~ shouldn't we-a be finishing the story?" Italy asked, directing his gaze at me. "Yeah what happened to the story aru?" China asked, looking at me as well. "Oh the story is already finished this is just the extended ending."

   "Oh okay. Hey Rosa do-a you want to-a want to make some pasta with me, ve~?" Italy asked, giving me an adorable smile. "Sure. You wanna come Hungary?" "Sure Rosa." Hungary said. "Alright then the kitchen is this way." I said, leading the two countries with me to the kitchen.

fin~

A/n: Alright I'm sorry pretty much that whole thing was a crack fic, but I couldn't help myself. I hope you like it @Ruby109383 .

See you next time my bunnies, Rosa out!

Words: 1541