Springtrap x Pregnant! Lizzy (oc request)

A/n: Requested by KaykenzCholas . Thank you for requesting!

 Lizzy's P.O.V

   'I was supposed to have the baby a week ago. Well technically, March 7th, and it's only the 12th. But still it's close enough to a week. I'm worried, what if there's something wrong with the baby. Friends and Family(and of course the doctors) have told me to not worry, it's normal in fact for the first baby to be late.(Rosa: at least that's what I've heard people say.) But still I can't help but worry.' I thought, rubbing a hand over my stomach, waiting for my husband to get home from work. I looked back down at the book of baby names on the table. We still had a few names in mind, but I'm still searching for the perfect  name. 'Chloe, Claire, Catherine, Cassandra, Cynthia, Christina, Cindy, Chasity (Rosa: purity, a virtue name. I thought this one was cool.), Cora, Clara, Carol...' I read. The list of names that start with c goes on. 'I really want a name that starts with c, I just can't find the perfect one.' I thought, "Lizzy, I'm home. Lizzy, where are you?" Springtrap's voice sounded from the living room.

   "I'm in here!"

   "Oh there you are." Springtrap said stepping into the kitchen. *sigh* "You're still trying to find a name?" Springtrap sighed, walking over and stopping beside me. " C again? You seem to really like names that start with c." Springtrap said, looking over my shoulder. "Yeah, I do."

 "What's wrong with names that start with s?" Springtrap said, pretending to be hurt. "Oh there's nothing wrong with names that start with s." I said, giggling, "I just want to name her something that starts with c." I said smiling up at my husband. "I know." He said, smiling at me then kissing my cheek.

   My eyes widened as something warm and wet traveled down my legs. 'Oh, crap! My water just broke!' "Sp-springtrap, my water just broke." I said turning to look at him. "Oh crap we have to get you to the hospital!"

  *time skip 'cause I don't want to write about someone being in labor*

 "What do you want to name her?" I asked my husband, looking down at our beautiful daughter. "Well what do you want to name her?" He asked me. "What ever you want to name her is fine with me." I said smiling at Springtrap. "Okay, how about...Chelsei?" He said looking at our beautiful, baby, girl. "Chelsei...yes! That's a perfect name for her!"

    "Chelsei my-our beautiful baby girl"

A/n: Thank you KaykenzCholas  for requesting! If you liked it please tell me in the comments. Here's some virtual chocolate for you 🍫🍫🍫🍫! Next up is a request from  @Da_Real_Meowette ! Until then my bunnies! Rosa out!