Bonnie x reader Stereo hearts

(Y/n)'s P.O.V                                                                                      

    "C'mon (Y/n) you have to come. You can't  stay in you're room and watch (fav/animeorshow) forever." (BF/n) said through my door. "Oh yeah just watch me!"

   "Please! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease please come to the party with me."

   "Nope."

  "Bonnie will be there."

  "Really?!" I exclaimed peaking my head outside the door. (BF/n) nodded. "Well why didn't you say so?  I guess I'll go but only because you're my friend not that I like him or anything." I said. "Yeah keep telling yourself that." I decided to just ignore that comment. "So is this formal or does it matter what I wear?" I asked. "It's casual but you're gonna wear a cute dress." (BF/n) said, pointing at me. "But I don't even have a cute dress." I said trying to get out of wearing a dress. "That can be fixed." (BF/n) said. "But why do I even have to wear a cute dress?!" I asked getting worried. 'There's no way I'm wearing a dress!' "Because you want Bonnie to notice you right?" That shut me up. I nodded embarrassed. "Anyways this is a karaoke party and you want to look nice for it right?" I nodded again knowing better than to stop her. Anyways dressing up nice every once in while isn't that bad.

 *Time skip*

   We entered a clothing store, didn't notice the name, and walked over to the dress section. "Let's see here, what would suit you best?" (BF/n) asked scanning through the dresses on one clothing rack. "You just go into one of the changing rooms, I'll bring some dresses for you to try on soon." (BF/n) said. "B-but I-" "(Y/n). Now." (BF/n) said sternly. I gulped nervously then quickly headed over to one the open changing rooms.

  (BF/n) handed me quite a few dresses through the door. A few of them were: a black dress that went down to my ankles but had a slit that went up to my hip, a blue dress that went to my mid-thigh, a tight sleeve-less dress that showed a bit to much cleavage for my liking, and many more. "C'mon (BF/n) none of the dress have been good so far can we just go home now and forget about me wearing a dress?" I asked, while spinning in-front of her slowly showing her yet another dress. "Nope that's not the one either. Okay here's the deal, I have one more dress that I think will be perfect. And if you don't like it we can go home and forget about the dress that sound good?" (BF/n) asked, while pushing me back through the curtain. "Sounds good." After I said that I heard footsteps retreating. I sighed and started slowly stripping myself of the digustingly pink dress.(sorry if you like pink. just put in any other color)

  A few  moments later a dress was pushed through the curtain. I sighed and slipped it on and stepped out. (BF/n) gasped, "You look so beautiful. That's the one alright." Confused I looked in the full body mirror, and noticed that I was wearing a pretty (f/c) dress that went to my knees, that also had a silver treble cleft (if you chose silver as your fav color it is gold) on my left chest. "You're right it is beautiful." 
"So you wanna get this and wear it to the party tonight. "Yep." I said, turning to my friend and smiling. "Great! Now take it off and hand it to me. I'll cash us out while you get dressed."

  *time skip to the party(8pm)*

  I entered the house and was surprised, there's a lot more people than I thought there would be! I saw co-workers, friends, animatronics(human form obviously and only you and the manager know that they are the animatronics), and even some enemies. "Well I'm gonna go sign up for singing. You want me to sign you up?"  (BF/n) said, starting to walk away. "Yes please." I told her distracted. "Um...okay see you later."  "Yeah." I said scanning the room for purple hair. When I spotted Bonnie he was surrounded by girls who were flirting with him shamelessly. He looked very uncomfortable. I walked over and pushed my way through the crowd of girls and stood right next to him. After that I hugged his arm and said, "Do you girls mind not flirting with my boyfriend." I said, putting emphasis on boyfriend.  Most of the girls gave me nasty glares, which I just ignored, and then some of them flushed red from embarrassment. But none the less the group of flirty girls dispatched looking for a new target. "Thanks (Y/n)."