Meowette x Toy Bonnie (OC request)

A/n:  Okay so here is your request.  Thank you so much for requesting @Da_Real_Meowette ! Just so you know this one is also high school themed sowwy. I am also using the same nicknames for the toys. Just in-case you forgot what they are: Toy Bonnie=Bonbon, Toy Chica=Tina, and Toy Freddy=Troy Oh also Golden Freddy is gonna be in this so his nickname is Goldie. Now onto the story!

  Goldie's P.O.V

 'Finally it's the end of the school year! And like normal Freddy and I are holding an end of the year party. Which means I have a bunch of party invitations to hand out. Even though Freddy and I have split the party invitations  there is still a lot.' I thought, walking down the hallways of the school, currently looking for my blue and pink haired friends. Yep, you guessed it reader, I'm looking for Bonbon and Meowette. ("Goldie! Stop breaking the forth wall!") "Sowwy Rosa-chan!" I apologized, which caused me to get some weird looks. "Dude why are you talking to yourself, Rosa-sempai isn't even there?" One guy, I think his name was Stan, asked. "Just forget I said that!'" I shouted and ran away.

   "Okay if I was Meow-chan or Bon-kun (those are his nicknames for you and Bonbon) where would I be?" I asked myself. "Oh that's right! They'd probably be in the music room, after all that's where they normally hang out during free time!" (let's just pretend that the last period is a free period, kinda like in OHHC.) I exclaimed and quickly started heading that way.

  When I got to the music room I could  hear moans, but none the less I decided to open the door enough for me to see. When I stuck my head through the crack, I saw Bonbon sucking on Meowette's neck, evidently causing her to moan, and one of his hands up her shirt. 'Oh gosh!' Was all I could think as I quietly, but quickly, closed the door. With wide eyes I turned around and decided to just go find Troy and Tina and give them their invitations, even if they are making out it's a lot better than interrupting that. 'Ugh. When I get home I'm gonna have to bleach my eyes, my innocence has officially been ruined. I will never be able to look at those two the same, that image of them will always pop up in my mind.'  I thought, walking out of the the hall where you could hear Meowette's moans.

    *at the end of the day at Goldie's and Freddy's house*

  *Around midnight*

 Still Goldie's P.O.V

  Freddy and I were both sitting in the living room playing video games. "I'll be right back." Freddy said, as he paused the game and headed into the kitchen. "Okay." I said sitting back and resting my eyes. A few minutes later Freddy came back, "Hey, Goldie why didn't you give Meowette and Bonbon their invitations?" Freddy asked, sitting back in his spot on the couch. I snapped my eyes open and looked at Freddy, who was holding both of their invitations. A huge blush coated my cheeks as I remembered what I walked into. "O-oh well you see. I should just spit it out shouldn't I?" I asked looking at my twin, who just nodded his head. "Well I was looking for Meowette and Bonbon and figured they'd be in the music room. When I got there I heard moans, but I peeked inside the room anyway. And I saw Bonbom sucking on Meowette's neck and he had one hand up her shirt, so I decided to not interrupt them." I said, the blush getting darker. "Oh." Was all he said, as he slowly looked at the tv screen. "So I figured I'll just stop by both of their houses tomorrow and give them their invitations then." I said. We both just continued playing our game in silence.

    Later that night before we went to bed Freddy said, "I am so sorry you had to see that. And I am so sorry that I brought that back up, I'm assuming you didn't want to think about that." "It's okay there's no way you could've known." I said then went to my room to get some sleep.

fin~

A/n: Again thank you so much for requesting @Da_Real_Meowette ! Sorry that it was so short. I hope you liked it. This was more of a new style of writing an one shot, so I am sorry if it's not the best, but I tried. Here have some virtual chocolate: 🍫🍫🍫🍫! Please comment down below and tell me what you thought. I always love your feedback!

The next oneshot is a Toy Chica x child reader! Until then my bunnies Rosa out!

Rosa: I am so sorry about making you walk into that.

Goldie: I'll forgive you on one condition.

Rosa: Okay what is it?

Goldie: You have to play video games with me later!

Rosa: Okay!

Goldie: Oh and you could've at least told me so I could have mentally prepared myself.

Rosa: hehe sorry about that.