Male! Chica x Reader Not so bad after all

You hated Chico with every fiber of your being, or maybe it was the other way around, and you just pretended to hate him back. You found it really sad actually, when you first met him he was always so nice to you, but for some reason not to long ago he started treating you like crap.  Will things between you and Chico get better or will they get worse?

     (Y/n)'s P.O.V

  "C'mon (Y/n) pick something." Tina urged, pushing the top hat in-front of me once again. "What part of no do you not understand? I'm not playing seven minutes in heaven." I said, glaring at her. "Aw c'mon why not?" Tina whined. "You know why." I whispered. "No I don't. Please tell me why. We're friends you can tell me anything." Tina whispered. "Because one, I don't fancy the idea of being locked in a closet with a person of the opposite sex for seven minutes. And two, I don't want to go in with Chico." I whispered, slightly getting quieter. "C'mon (Y/n) please. You don't want to ruin my birthday do you?" Tina said, speaking up as though she hadn't heard a word I'd just said. I groaned and then muttered a 'fine'. "Great!" Tina cheered, "And don't worry if you have to go in with Chico I'll take you to the spa with me tomorrow. Okay?" Tina whispered. I sighed then nodded my head in agreement with what she said.

  I hesitantly stuck my hand in the top hat and searched around, trying to avoid anything that I thought might be Chico's. I finally came across something that felt like a tiny chain.  I pulled it out assuming that Chico wouldn't put something like a little chain in the top hat. The item I pulled out was a... pizza key chain!!! 'Oh sweet cheese and crackers.' I thought, staring at the key chain in disbelief. I then looked up at Tina and glared at her. Which she nervously chuckled and then cleared her throat. "Chico you're up!" Tina announced. Chico muttered something under his breath as he walked up to me and grabbed my arm dragging me to the closet. He entered first and leaned up against one of the walls. I was just about to enter when Tina stopped me, "If he does anything that you don't like just bang on the door and I'll let you out." Tina whispered. I nodded in thanks then she shoved me in and closed the door.

  I braced myself  for the impact of the hard ground, but it never came. I landed on something soft and strangely...warm? The thing I landed on shifted and groaned. It was then that I realized I had fallen on Chico. "Oh my goodness Chico! Are you okay?" I asked in concern. 'Just because he is a jerk to me doesn't mean I have to be one too.' "Yeah, but this position is kinda uncomfortable." He said, while shifting. I went to get up, but he gently pulled me down into a more comfortable  position. "Ch-chico w-what are you doing?" I asked, I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" Chico asked. "Y-yeah." I replied. I heard him sigh in relief. "B-but why do you care?" I asked, "I mean you've been so mean to me lately so why do you care?" Chico let out a sigh. "I-I love you (Y/n). Have for awhile." He said. At this my blush got darker, I've always had a huge crush on Chico even after he became a jerk. "B-but I don't understand if you love me, why did you start being a jerk to me?"

    Chico's P.O.V

  "B-but I don't understand if you love me, why did you start being a jerk to me?"(Y/n) asked.

"Because when I first realized I loved you, I wanted to confess, but when I noticed how Foxy looked at you I thought I had no chance to get you. So instead of telling you I pushed you away and acted like a jerk hoping my feelings would go away. But they only got greater and as I watched you cry over all those mean things that I had said to you I started feeling horrible. And then I made a vow to myself that I would never hurt you like that again. And make sure who ever became your boyfriend would treat you right, cause I know there is no way that you'd love me now. After all-"

  "Stop it! Stop saying those horrible things about yourself! Of course I love you! I always have!" (Y/n) shouted. I flinched at her tone but then felt a drop of water land on my cheek. 'Wait is she crying?' I lifted my hand to her face and wiped the tears off her face. "Why are you crying?" I asked, worried I'd done something wrong. "I'm just so happy you don't hate me."

   "I love you (Y/n)." "I love you too." Then the door was swung open by a smiling Tina. "Awww you two are so cuuuuutttttteeee." She squealed, pulling us into a bone crushing hug. "C-cant...breath."

   "Oh sorry bout that."

 ~fin

Words: 863