Bonnie x reader

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I heard the slapping of shoes coming from the left hall. 'Here comes Foxy.' I mentally sighed. "Ey lass,"Foxy said leaning through the door. "Are ye gonna spend time with everyone or are you gonna mope around 'bout last night?" (Sorry if the pirate accent sucks.) "I don't know, Foxy. Maybe." I said in a depressed tone. "I just can't face him after last night." "Alright lass." Foxy said as he started to walk away. "Just think about it." Foxy said looking at me over his shoulder. "Okay I will." You told him, 'I just can't face Bonnie after yesterday.'
•flashback•
Everyone was on the main stage hair talking and messing around. (That includes Goldie 'Golden Freddy' and of course you) "Okay so what should we do?" Chica asked everyone. "Um...we could play truth or dare." Goldie suggested, "I don't see why not." Freddy said to his twin. "Okay truth or dare it is. I'll start, Chica truth or dare?" Bonnie said while turning to look at Chica. "Dare." She simply stated. "I dare you to sit on Foxy's lap for the rest of the game." Bonnie said smiling. "Wha-...I can't...okay." A flustered Chica said while sitting on Foxy's lap. "Okay truth or dare Goldie?" She then asked Goldie while crossing her arms over her chest. "Truth."
"Okay~ do you like (y/n)? And I mean like like." Chica said with a sing songy voice at the begging. "No, I see (y/n) as a sister." Goldie replied. "Aww okay." Chica said disappointed. "Freddy truth or dare?" Goldie asked Freddy. "Truth." "Okay did you like the other girl security guard that was here before Rosa?" Goldie questioned.
A blush spread across Freddy's face. "Y-yes," he stuttered.
Once her recovered Freddy asked, "Foxy,truth or dare?" "Dare lad." Foxy said "I dare you for the rest of the week whenever Chica had pizza to steal it." Freddy said. "Seriously, but then again we all know how Chica gets when it comes to pizza." Bonnie said. "Alright (y/n) truth or dare?" Foxy asked me. "Truth." I said to scared to say dare. "Do you like anyone in the room?" Foxy asked. "Huh..well...fine yes I do." I stayed a little bit embarrassed.
*time skip (in flashback)*
Chica won't stop trying to figure out who I like. At least it's 5:57 soon I can leave and I won't have to tell her who I like. "Do you like Freddy?" Chica asked, "no, Chica." I replied. "Goldie?" "Nope he's like an older brother to me." I told her. "Foxy?" Chica asked suspicious. "No, you don't need to worry he's like a brother also." I replied. '5:59 just don't ask about Bonnie. C'mon click just move faster.' I thought panicked. "Ohmygosh you like Bonnie don't you?!" Chica said loud enough for everyone to hear. Bonnie looked over at me and opened his mouth to say something. But was cut off by the bell ringing signaling it was 6:00 a.m. I quickly got up and ran out of the pizzeria without looking back.
•end of flashback•
While I was remembering the events of last night I didn't notice Bonnie come into the office. I didn't notice he was there I heard the slamming of the doors. I jumped and looked at who closed the doors. "B-Bonnie what are you doing?" I asked nervously. "I want to ask you about last night." Bonnie told me. "Okay, but why did you close the doors?" I asked curiously .
Bonnie's P.O.V
"Okay, but why did you close the doors?" (Y/n) asked me. "Because I don't want the others eavesdropping." I said, "about last night, do you really like me?" I asked her nervously hoping she would say yes. "U-um...y-yes i-i d-do." '(Y/n) said she liked me YES!' I happily thought. "Wha-what?" (Y/n) asked looking at me. " I said that out loud didn't I?@ she nodded her head. "W-well," 'crap in stuttering,' "I...you see..." I said suddenly finding the floor quite interesting. "I really like you, like REALLY really like you (y/n)." I said. "Really?" (Y/n) asked looking up with happy, shimmering, (e/c) eyes. "Yes." I said looking at her. I saw her jumping up from her chair, then she threw her arms around my neck and I didn't expect what happens next.

(Y/n) was kissed me. I could feel my cheeks heat up. I closed my eyes and kissed her back my hands finding their way to her hips. Her arm wrapping around my neck.
(Y/n)'s P.O.V
'Ohmahgerd I'm kissing Bonnie! And he's kissing me back! I'm just so happy!' I thought. But all things must end. And this had to end because a little bitch called air. "I love you (y/n)." Bonnie said leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you too, Bonnie." I replied. "Whooooo!" I looked up and out the window to the left hall. And there was Freddy, Chica, Foxy, and Goldie all cheering. "I knew she liked him!" Chica's muffled voice came from behind the glass. I looked at her and smile mouthing 'shut-up we all know who you like.' I walked over to the door and opened it. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked everyone. "Truth or dare" "No we played that yesterday" "hide and seek" "7 minuets in heaven" "spin the bottle" I got as replies. "Okay, okay we can play all those today and tomorrow." 'Wow tonight was great. Bonnie's my boyfriend and I've got great friends.'