Bonnie x Mary (oc request) roses are red, violets are blue...

Bonnie was  being a bigger flirt than normal.  It wasn't out of the norm for Bonnie to flirt with almost every girl, including Mary. But tonight whenever he saw Mary he would flirt with her, which to be honest was getting on Mary's nerves. She didn't mind that much if he flirted with her every once in awhile, but this was just to much!

  Mary's P.O.V

 'Ugh! Why doesn't he just stop already?! Can't he see it's ticking me off?!' I thought angrily, walking around the pizzeria, looking for a place to hide from my flirty friend. I know of one place he wouldn't check, inside a Freddy suit. But there was no way I was hiding inside a Freddy suit. Nope I kinda value my life to much. I was walking down the hall to the security room(night guard's office thing). 'Maybe I can hide in there the rest of the night. And if Bonnie comes I can just close the doors. And it's 3 am already and if he doesn't find me for another hour or two I could keep the doors closed once he found me and the power might not run out.' I thought. "Mary! Finally I found you!" Bonnie shouted from the other side of the hallway. I turned around and saw Bonnie running at me full speed, but before I could run to the office he was in-front of me. 'How on earth did he move so fast?' I thought. "Hey are you interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful." At this I groaned, seriously another pick up line?! "Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause y-" "NO! No, no, no! No more pick up lines! Stop! Just! Stop! Stop with the pick-up lines! AND STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!!!" I shouted, losing my cool. With that I shoved past him and stomped to the gaming room. The room that contains one of my favorite pass times. 

  Bonnie's P.O.V

 'Oh my gosh what have I done?' I thought shocked watching Mary's retreating form. 'Yeah...I guess that wasn't a very good idea. I should've listened to Freddy and just told her how I felt. And now I've ruined my friendship and any chance I had with her.' I thought while walking, defeated, to my room. 'Hell no this is not how I'm gonna let it end! I'm gonna go apologize and then tell her how I feel. But first I have to figure out how to apologize.' I thought, running in the opposite direction to get some help.

   *time skip*

  Mary's P.O.V

  I'm currently playing (fav video game), being in here playing games has definitely helped me calm down. It's been about an hour after my little outburst which means it's now 4 am. 'I kinda feel bad about yelling at him like that.' I thought while pausing the game. "I guess I should go apologize." I said with a sigh. "Mary! I thought you'd be in here." 'Oh the exact person I wanted to see.' I thought standing up and meeting Bonnie half way. "Look, Mary I'm really sorry about flirting with you so much. I didn't see how much it was annoying for you. I know you may not forgive me and you may not want to be friends anymore, but please think about it." Bonnie said looking down at the floor. "Hey look at me." I said, flicking his forehead playfully. Bonnie looked up with a slight pout while rubbing his forehead. "Of course I forgive you, you idiot."  "Really?!" I nodded only to be glomped. "Oh thank you so much! You're so kind! Even if you called me an idiot! I love you so much!!!" My face flushed red hearing that last part. Once Bonnie realized what he said he immediately let me go covering his mouth. "Is that true? Do you really love me?" I asked, hoping he'd say he did mean it. His face started to go red and he uttered out a simple yeah. A smile spread across my face as I hugged him. "I love you too, Bonnie!" Bonnie wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad. I love you, Mary."

~fin

[Extended ending]

  "Hey why were you flirting with me like that anyway?"

  "Because I was an idiot and wanted to confess to you that way."

  "You did know you could've just told me right?"

   "Yeah, but as I said I was being an idiot."

  "Well it all turned out well in the end anyway. And you're my big idiot."

   ...

  "Hey Mary."

   "What?"

   "Roses are red, violets are blue...wait who gives a fuck about roses!! All I care about is you!!!!"

   "Seriously?"

   "What?"

  "Nevermind...*mumbles* it was kinda sweet anyway."

~extend fin

  A/n: Okay I hope you liked that @swirled_pug22 ! It was really fun to write! And it was a new experience for me all together, because I was trying a different personality for Bonnie than usual! I hoped you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm just really hyper cause it's late, but I get even more hyper around 1 and 2 am. Here have some virtual chocolate:🍫🍫🍫🍫😊! Sorry about the language at the end. Please comment down below what you thought! Until next time my bunnies, Rosa out!

Words: 886