Chapter One

*Merry Christmas guys! I know you guys have been waiting a long time for this, so this is my present to you! I hope you like this sequel!

If you haven't read my first Thomas Brodie Sangster book, please do! This book might make a little more sense if you do.*

-One year later-

"Thomas, I really miss you. When can you come visit?" I ask.

We were on Skype, video chatting. It had been two months since I'd last seen him, and I missed him terribly. He was filming another movie in England.

"I know, Snowflake. I miss you too. It shouldn't be much longer before I'm done filming. I'll come see you as soon as I can, I promise! I'm sorry you have to wait so much."

I sigh. "It's okay. I knew this was gonna be something that would happen when I started to date you. I can deal with it. I think." I put on a smile for him.

"Kylie, that smile is so fake."

"How'd you guess?" I roll my eyes.

Lulu, my kitty, jumps into my lap and curls up.

"I learned another Korean word! It's 'areumdaun'. It means 'beautiful'."

I was teaching myself Korean because I had really been getting Korean boy bands lately. It was kind of like an obsession?

Thomas just grins. "That's great Kylie. You're really working hard on that, aren't you?"

I nod enthusiastically. "When you get back, you've gotta listen to Exo with me. And-"

"Babe, I've already listened to all of them, remember?" He said, amusement in his eyes.

I turn red in embarrassment. "Yeah, s-sorry."

"Gosh, you're so adorable when you get embarrassed." He says, a huge grin on his face.

"Thommmmaaaaassssss." I say, and hide my face from him.

He laughs that beautiful laugh of his, and it fills me with happiness.

"I really want to cuddle with you, Thomas." I blurt out.

"Believe me, I want to cuddle with you too. I want to do that more than anything in the world right now." Thomas answers.

We talk for about 30 more minutes before we say goodbye.

When I fall asleep that night, I only think of his smile.

*****

I groan as my alarm clock goes off. I push snooze and get up and get dressed. I turn on some music to pump myself up, but I had stayed up really late talking to Thomas last night, and I didn't get much sleep. The music barely helped.

I grab my keys and say bye to Lulu, before leaving for work.

When I get there, I clock in and immediately go check up on fox we had rescued yesterday. He had gotten it's foot stuck in a trap and had starved half to death by the time we could to him.

He was laying down, his bandaged paw stuck out in front of him.

He was a gorgeous creature. I could look at him all day. But I had to work.

I put some food out for him, and quietly slip away.

I walk three dogs that day, washed and brushed five, and cleaned out a lot of cages. When I got home, I took a shower and checked my phone for messages. A message from Thomas.

"I love you Kylie. I promise I'll see you soon!" I texted back that I loved him too, and put my phone down.

I was out of food. And some other stuff.

I sigh. I didn't want to go to the store. But I guess I had to.

*****

At Walmart, I get all of the stuff I need. Except for the cat food, which they were all out of.

How do you run out of cat food?

I result to go to Phillips 66 and pay an outrageous amount for a 6 pack of cat food.

When I get home, I'm exhausted, I wanted to pass out. I guess I had gotten out of shape.

I call Thomas and tell him that I wouldn't be able to Skype him tonight because I was so tired. He sounded worried about me, and he told me it was alright. He knew that I needed sleep.

"Alright Kylie, go to sleep. Don't push yourself. I love you Snowflake." He said.

A huge yawn escapes my mouth. "I love you too, Thomas. I'll talk to you soon." I hang up and put my pajamas on.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.