Epilogue

*4 years later*

"Thomas, can you come take Noah? I've got to- Noah! Don't pull my hair, sweetie- Thomas!" I yell as my 5 month old baby boy, Noah, grabs onto my hair.

"I'm coming love!" Thomas calls.

Thomas runs into the kitchen and gently takes Noah from me. "Sorry, Snowflake. I was going to the bathroom." Thomas holds Noah close to him, and starts talking to him.

"I've got to go to the bathroom too. Please hold onto him for me." I start to walk to the bathroom, but Thomas gently grabs my wrist. I turn and look at him.

"I love you, Kylie. I'm sorry that you haven't got much rest."

"I love you too, Thomas. And it's okay, we are both suffering from lack of sleep. But I really gotta go to the bathroom, okay?"

I hurry off to the bathroom.

Two years ago, Thomas and I bought a house. It was fairly big, five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two different living rooms, a big kitchen, an office, an entertainment room, two floors plus a basement. And a pool in the backyard, which was about 5 acres, surrounded by trees.

When Thomas and I had first looked at the house, I fell in love with it. But it was just too big. I didn't want to waste space. And it was expensive.

Thomas had told me not to worry about the price, since he was a movie star, and he had more than enough money for the both of us.

"But we won't waste space, love. Because we're gonna have lots of babies." He had whispered, winking at me.

My face had flushed red, especially since the realtor was in the same room as us.

"Thomassssss. We aren't alone!" I whispered back at him.

Thomas chuckled, then looked at the realtor. "We'll take it."

About a year later, I became pregnant with our first baby. It was a boy, and we decided to name him Noah.

Noah was a handful. We knew it was going to be difficult, but we didn't know it would be this difficult.

But Noah was the best thing that had happened to us, and we loved him to the moon and back, times like, 100. So from the moon and back 100 times? But even more really.

You get what I mean.

We were both running on lots of caffeine and coffee. Noah had us both up for more than half the night, and when we did get to sleep, it was like a miracle.

We were both taking leave from our jobs. We were both exhausted, but honestly, we were both really happy too.

I get out of the bathroom, and I was walking back to Noah and Thomas, the doorbell rang.

I frowned. We weren't expecting any visitors. I find Thomas, and we walk to the door together. I open it, and see my mom. My eyes widened in surprise, but I smiled widely and hugged her.

"Hi mom! What are you doing here? We didn't know you were coming! It's so good to see you!"

"I wanted to visit you and my grandchild of course! Can I come in?" Mom asked.

"Yes, yes of course!" Thomas and I moved out of the doorway, and she walked in. I took Noah from Thomas, and Thomas hugged her.

"It's nice to see you, Diane. Please make yourself at home."

My mom turned to Noah and smiled widely. "May I hold my grandchild?"

I handed Noah to her, and Noah made a few sounds of protest, but soon he was relaxed again.

My mom talked to him in her baby voice, and Thomas and I laughed.

"You two look totally exhausted. Here, show me where everything is again, and I'll take care of him while you sleep."

"No, no you can't do that. We can't make you take care of him, that would be-" I start, but mom interrupts me.

"Sweetie, I raised you from a baby, I know what to do. I'll be fine, I promise." My mom reassured me.

I felt a huge weight lift from my shoulders, and Thomas and I let out sighs of relief.

"Thank you, mom. You have no idea how happy that makes me..."

I show my mom all the places that she needed to know for taking care of Noah, and after, she told us to go sleep.

We kissed Noah, and we went to our room, and I changed into a t-shirt and comfortable pants, and so did Thomas.

We got into bed next to each other, and I let out another sigh of relief.

"Mom is an angel." Thomas said, pulling me close.

"I know, I'm so happy-". I get interrupted by a yawn.

Thomas yawns not long after I do, and we both laugh.

"Let's sleep, love." He whispers.

"Okay." I whisper back.

"I love you, have sweet dreams." He murmurs into my ear, curling an arm around me.

"I love you too..." And soon, we were both fast asleep, having the best sleep we had had in over five months.

***********

FIN

Everyone, thank you for giving me and my books so much love. You have no idea how happy it makes me when you tell me that you like my writing, it makes me smile. Thank you for being patient with me, I know it took me almost a year to finish this book, but you were all very nice about it.

I know this will disappoint many of you, but I will not be writing a third book. Please don't be too mad, It's just that I am making a different book, and I would like to put my all into it. I'm really sorry, but writing another one is not something I plan to do. You can use your imagination on what comes next, but just know, that Thomas and Kylie have a happy ending, no matter how many obstacles they go through.

I hope you can all forgive me for this, I really am happy that you all read my books.

Once again, thank you for reading this book. I really am grateful for all of your support :)

May StarClan light your path.