Chapter Twenty-Three

*** SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING. I will separate these parts with ~~~. The whole chapter is not this way. Thank you.***

The reception went by in a flash. It was kind of hard to remember, because I was so infatuated with Thomas, and he with me.

We had fed each other our wedding cake, looped arms and drank wine, I had thrown my bouquet and one of my little cousins caught it, and they were so happy.

I had my dance with him, and my mom, and my grandfather, and everything was literally perfect.

We had both walked out of the church, people blowing bubbles and tossing more confetti into the air, and I felt so wonderful.

So now we are on a plane...

Thomas still won't tell me where we are going, no matter how much I whine.

"You'll see when we get there, gorgeous." He kept telling me, and he squeezed my hand.

I let out a sigh, and lay my head on his shoulder. "I'll just sleep then."

I was thoroughly exhausted. Having a wedding took a toll on you. So I close my eyes and fall asleep.

And when I wake up, I hear the pilot come over the speaker.

"We are now descending to Ireland, please buckle your seat belts."

My eyes widen, and I look over at Thomas, who was grinning really big.

I had told him a few times that I had always wanted to go to Ireland, and he was now making that wish come true.

"Thomas, thank you! Oh my gosh, this is perfect! Thank you so much!" I kiss him, and he wraps his arms around me, keeping me there for a while. When our lips pull apart, we just stare at each other.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my wife, Kylie." He whispers, and kisses my nose softly.

"Ditto." I say, and Thomas rolls his eyes, but smiles.

We get off the plane, and we get into a car with our luggage, and Carl drives us to our destination.

It was night, so it was hard to see outside, but I could tell that it was green, and that it was beautiful. I couldn't wait to see it in the daytime.

We arrive at a big cottage, surrounded by hills. Carl helped Thomas and I bring our luggage in, then Carl left. He had a hotel in the town about 10 minutes away. We told him thank you and to drive safe, and off he went.

And now, finally, I was alone with Thomas.

I turn to him, and he pulls me into his chest. 

"Mrs. Sangster."  He whispers in my ear.

I got goosebumps when he said that, and I burrowed my head into his chest.

"I love you."  He whispers again.

"I love you too."  I whisper back.

And we stand there for a while like that, Thomas softly rubbing my back, kissing my face all over. 

"Do you want to see our bedroom?"  He asks me, and I nod.

He takes my hand and leads me into our bedroom, and I gasped.

It was so big and beautiful and it was perfect.

The bed was covered in light blue sheets, and the pillows were a light red.  It was king sized so there was a whole bunch of room for us.

The walls were white, and there was a full length mirror in one of the corners.

The room was decorated elegantly, and there was a door off to one side leading to a bathroom.