Chapter Six

❤️Thomas❤️
~He looks really good in a suit, am I right?~

When I wake up, I feel like crap. Emotionally and physically.

That's when I remember I forgot to take my pain pills yesterday cause I was all screwed up.

Dummy, how the heck do you forget to take your pain pills?

I lay in bed for a while. Staring at the ceiling. If I get up, I'll start hurting more than I am.

Why didn't I just keep them by my bed?

I miss Thomas.

Should I have kicked him out?

No, probably not.

I'm so confused. My head hurts so bad, as does my whole body.

I can't call Thomas, that'd just be rude of me.  He probably won't even answer, now that I've kicked him out.

I'll have to tough it out.

I've gone through worse.

So I grab my crutches, and I stand up.

Crappity crap crap.

I groan in pain.

I'm so freaking stupid.

Why was I still hurting this bad? Whatever, I couldn't do anything about it.

Somehow, I make my way to the kitchen. I take my pills, and sit in one of the dining table chairs.

The phone rings. Thankfully it was on the table. I answered it.

"He-llo." I say, my voice hoarse.

"Kylie? You sound bad. Are you alright?"

I sigh. "Thomas..."

"Snowflake, I'm so sorry. I'll kiss you and hug you and touch you however much you want. I want to. I've just-"

"Thomassssss." I complain. "Shut up."

He does. "I'd rather you not touch me right now. I forgot to take my stupid pain pills yesterday and I feel like crap. I just-"

A huge pain went through my head at that moment.

"Shit." I mutter, and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Kylie, I'm coming over, okay?"

I hang up the phone. Any noise right now would just make it worse.

I lay my head down on the table. I hold my head with my hands and grit my teeth.

This is freaking stupid.

I realized then that everything that I didn't like, I called stupid.

I think I blacked out then. I'm not sure. The next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my arm, gently rubbing it soothingly.

"Tho-Thomas?" I croak.

"Yes baby. Don't talk, it'll make you feel worse." His voice was soft.

"I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have kicked you out, it was awful of me."  I say.

"It's alright love. I'm sorry too."

And I knew that everything that had happened between us since he had come back, was forgiven.

I wanted to hug him. So I did.

And he hugged me back. I was still hurting like hell, but somehow, this hug made everything better.

Whenever I hugged Thomas, it felt really good. It was like I could feel happiness coming from it, you know? It was hard to explain, but I just knew that I loved his hugs.

He kissed me cheek, then whispered, "I love you Kylie. Please always remember that. Please."

I wanted to tell him I love him back, but my head was hurting again.

"Do you want me take you to your bed?"

I just nod. I prepared myself to stand up and go back to my room, but all of a sudden, Thomas had gently picked me up and carried me like a princess to my room.

I rested my head against his chest and listened to his heart beat.

God, I missed him. I missed him so much.

He gently laid me down on my bed, then went to get my crutches. He came back with them, along with a glass of water.

He set my crutches down. "Drink something, love." He helped me sit up a bit, and I took a sip of the water. It refreshed my dry throat. I took another sip and lay back down.

"Thomas?"

"Yes, love?"

"Don't leave."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

And with that, I fell asleep.

*****

When I woke up, I felt significantly better.

I sat up slowly, only feeling a small ache in my head now. I looked around my room, and saw Thomas sleeping on the floor. He had cleaned up the mess I had made yesterday too.

Thomas...

I loved him so much.

It was probably terribly uncomfortable on the floor.

"Thomas. Thomassssss."

He sat up quickly, his hair a huge mess. "Huh, what? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Thomas. Why are you sleeping on the floor?"

He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and stands up, stumbling a little. He stretches, and his shirt lifts up a bit, letting me see a little bit of his very nice stomach.

I blush and look away.

"Well, I didn't want to sleep in bed with you because I might roll over and hurt you. Plus, I didn't want to without your permission first. So I just kinda... slept on the floor?" He runs his hand through his hair.

"Thomas... Thank you. You could've slept in the guest bedroom though."

"No way. I had to stay in here with you. Are you hungry? Cause I sure am." He cracks his knuckles and shakes his hands.

"Yeah, but I-"

"How about some soup? Chicken noodle, cause that's your favorite. I'll get make some."

"Wait, Thomas!" I say.

"Yeah? Are you okay?" He walks over to the side of my bed.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you too. I love you so much."

He leans down and softly kisses my lips. I wanted him to kiss me more, but he pulls away.

"Wait until you're better, love. Then I'll kiss you so much you'll be sick of me. Right now, just rest, okay?"

I blush. "Okay."

"I'm gonna go make food now." And with that, he goes and makes chicken noodle soup.