A visit to the home?!

"But first, I need to get to know Hibiki. He has no information on him other than he's an honor student." Kyoya said, closing his notebook.

"No." I said, firmly.

"Why not?" Kyoya asked, suspicious.

"I don't have enough food to feed all of you." I said, quietly. Only Haruhi and Kyoya heard me.

"What did my nephew say?!" Tamaki asked, tears running down his face.

"Oh, I understand." Kyoya said.

"What?!" Tamaki asked.

"You don't need to know." Kyoya said.

"And why not." The twins said.

"Because its none of your business." Haruhi said.

"Hey, Haruhi. Why don't you and Kyoya come to my house first, then if I think it's ok, I'll invite the rest. Is that ok?" I asked the shadow leade....I mean Kyoya.

"It is. How about tonight? Haruhi? Hibiki?"

Haruhi pulled out her calendar. "I'm ok tonight."

"Can I use the phone to call my Aunty?" I asked, and Kyoya jesters to a phone.

I go up to it and dial my number.

*ring* *ring* *rin...*

"Hello?" My Aunty picks up.

"Hi. I joined a club..." I started.

"That's great." She cheered.

"...but they want to see my house and learn more about me." I finished.

The line was quiet for a few moments, until I heard crying.

"Aunty, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"My little blossom is growing up." She cried out, making me pull the phone away.

A loud noise echoed through the background and I cringed.

"Aunty. So, can they come over?" I asked, worried about the sound.

"How many are there? And everything's alright over here, don't you worry." She questioned.

"For now, 2." I said, and a sigh escaped her lips.

"Sure, they can come over. I'll start dinner." She said.

"Great. Their coming with me home, so I'm ready to show those two where I live, but only those two." I said, loud enough that the host club could hear me. I looked back to see Tamaki in his depression corner growing mushrooms.

"Bye, Aunty." I said, hoping she'd hang up the phone.

"Bye!" She singsonged, then hung up.

"Ok, Haruhi, Kyoya, you both follow me. Everyone else, if I see you following me, I won't ever let you come to my house. Got it."

The twins saluted, Tamaki was still in his depression corner, and Honey and Mori went to go eat cake.

I went over to Tamaki's depression corner and plucked all of his mushrooms. I put them in my coat pocket and walked out of the room, with Haruhi and Kyoya following, looking at me wierd.

We walked out of the school and past the Ouran park to my house. When I stopped in front of my house, I looked at Kyoya and Haruhi's faces. They were in shock.

"You actually live here?!" Haruhi exclaimed.

Kyoya just took a picture and wrote it in his black book.