A rest stop?!

Ritsu looked confused until he spotted Hikaru on the ground, holding his eyes shut and his ankle in pain, and with Karou next to him, worry and concern written all over his face.

"Hikaru." Ritsu shouted slightly, as his body was moving on it's own, running down the Sandy dune to go to the injured host.

All of the host gathered around Hikaru and Karou, confused and concerned. Kyoya had pulled out a medical box and Tamaki​ was freaking out.

"Oh no!! One of my sons is injured! How could this happen?!" Tamaki asked, as he was floundering around, being overdramatic as usual.

"Hika-chan?" Honey asked, worried, Usa-chan tightly in his grasp.

"Hikaru, what happened?" Ritsu asked, slightly concerned.

Hikaru held his leg tightly, not really saying anything, as he bit his lip. He had his eyes shut tightly.

"Hikaru, talk to me." Karou said, lifting his brothers head slightly. "How badly does it hurt? Do I need to call the doctor?" He asked, getting out his phone.

"I'm fine, brother. I just tripped and fell. I'm not hurt." Hikaru said, his voice cracking slightly when he was talking​. "Let's go find Hibiki." He said, as he grabbed his brothers hand, determined to find Hibiki first.

Karou pulled Hikaru up to his feet, and nodded, understanding the look in his eyes. "Alright. Let's go guys!" Karou said.

"Isn't hika-chan hurt?" Honey asked, the flowers coming back slowly.

"I'm fine Honey senpai." Hikaru said, as he looked at everyone.

"Well, if he says he's ok, let's keep moving." Kyoya said, cold-heartedly, as he put the med pack back in his bag that Mori carried.

Mori sighed, as he looked at the water, setting all of the bags down with a loud thud, as he rolled his shoulders.

"Should we take a break here, Mori?" Kyoya asked, doing calculations and graphing and rewriting the host club handbook as he spoke.

"Yea." Mori said, as he splashed himself with some water on his face.

"Alright Everyone, let's take a break for a bit." Kyoya said, as he went to a shady spot under a large cluster of trees. As soon as he got there and sat down, a wave of exhaustion came over him and he leaned back, closing his eyes. "It's better to search in the night anyway." He mumbled, falling asleep.

Honey smiled, as he got some water and splashed Mori too. Honey laughed when Mori retaliated.

"That's cold Takashi!" Honey said, laughing.

Mori smiled at Honey.

Haruhi was sitting in the shade, relaxing slightly. She leaned against the tree and closed her eyes.

Tamaki walked up to Haruhi, taking a seat next to her.

"Tamaki?" She asked, confused, her eyes still not open.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" She asked.

"Why not, my princess?" He countered, giving her a glance to the side.

"You dork." Haruhi chuckled, as she sighed. "Tamaki." She said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I forgive you." Haruhi said, as she opened one of her eyes from her position of laying back on the tree.

Tamaki stopped what he was going to say, a slight breeze lifting his hair gently, like the wind knew when to be dramatic. His purple eyes wide with suprise and joy.

"You do?" He asked, a bit taken back.

"Yea. I do. I'm not ready to jump right into a relationship quite yet, but I'll still be a host with you guys. It's.....fun being in the host club." She said, pausing on the word fun.

Tamaki did all that he could not to jump up for joy.

"Thank you, Haruhi." Tamaki said, which surprised Haruhi, making her open both of her eyes, before going back to just one.

"No problem." Haruhi said, as she shut both of her eyes, enjoying the silence.

Tamaki nodded, as he leaned on the same tree as well.

Hikaru and Karou sat a little ways away from the rest of the club.

"How's your ankle? Not broken?" Karou asked, as he looked at his brother.

"Not broken....but it still hurts..." Hikaru said, removing his shoes to reveal a bruised ankle that looked bad, but not horrible.

"I'll live." Hikaru said, as he put it in the cold water.

"I'm glad your ok, brother. What made you fall in the first place?" Karou asked.

"I thought I saw something in the trees. I was so startled, I tripped on a rock." Hikaru said, as he leaned on Karou.

"What was it?" Karou asked, concerned that his brother might be seeing things due to the heat.

"It was a girl.....in a tree..." Hikaru said, as he looked at Karou. "You probably think I'm seeing things, huh?" Hikaru asked.

Karou sighed. "A bit....I mean, we're all hot. Maybe you saw something due to the heat?" Karou questioned.

"No, I know I saw her. I'm confident." Hikaru said.

"If you say so, brother." Karou said, as he took off his shoes and dipped them into the water as well.

"You didn't see her?" Hikaru asked.

"No, not really." Karou said, as he looked up, only to sit up quickly. "But I see her now." Karou said, as he pointed off into the distance.

Hikaru looked up to where he was pointing and gasped. "That's the girl that I saw." He said.

"Wanna go explore?" Karou asked, a smirk on his face.

"Why not, brother." Hikaru said, a smirk on his face.

Hikaru and Karou pulled their feet out of the water and put back on their shoes. Karou helped Hikaru to his feet and they nodded.

Karou took a step, and so did Hikaru, but Hikaru's was shaky. Hikaru grabbed onto Karou and sighed.

"Stupid ankle." He said, as he took another step with his good ankle.

"It'll be ok, brother. Let's go. You can use me as a supporter." Karou said, as he gave his brother a warm smile.

Hikaru nodded, as he nodded, following his brother to find the mysterious girl.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

This is chapter 37.

I hope you guys liked it.

Another one will be coming up soon!
I promise.

Maybe about the aunt, maybe not.
;P

Love, ducky!