Learning about the new girl?!

From where we left off

"Broth again, I see." I commented.

"Why, yes." Aunty answered.

I looked at Moka and asked

"Hey, what type of broth?"

"Meat." Moka said, devoid of emotion.

Ryuta nodded in agreement.

"What type of meat?" I asked Ryuta.

"Cow." He said, his voice abnormally low for his age.

Now, Moka nodded in agreement.

I sighed and turned to Aunty.

"Keep working." I told her, not meaning the broth.

"I know, sugar. Its hard to open up when you've lived the life they've lived. Just give them time." She said, giving me a hug.

I smiled and returned the hug.

"Finished." Ryuta said.

"Table set." Moka said.

I looked at them and smiled. I took a big breath of air and shouted

"Soups on, everybody!!"

The rush of footsteps down the stairs as they creaked let me know their ready.

I opened the kitchen door, letting the flood of kids in.

'1...2....7.....11? Where's Kika?' I thought.

"I'm going to go get the lollygagging kids." I told Aunty.

She nodded and started to dish out the broth to everyone.

I climbed up the stairs and went into the girls room to go get Sora, Sota, and Hina.

When I opened the door, Sora was still by Sora's side.

"Sora, Sota. Time to eat." I told them.

Sora sat up and slowly moved her covers off of her. Sota helped her out of bed and down the stairs.

I looked to the corner to see Kika decorating her door.

"Kika, I called you down. Why didn't you come?" I asked, bit got no response.

"Kika!" I shouted.

"Huh, what?" She asked, like coming out of a daze.

"I called you for dinner." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said.

Kika got up and walked downstairs. When she left, I got to see what she did to the door, and I was astounded. It was her name in a beautiful font, surrounded by beautiful flowers.

"Wow." I said, outlould.

The only one left is Hina.

I walked up to Hina's door and opened it to see Hina fast asleep. I smiled at her sleeping figgure before shaking her, gently.

"Hina." I said, softly. "Time to get up."

Hina rubbed her eyes and sleepily said

"Bubby?"

"Yea, its me. It's time to eat. Grab your toy fox and lets go." I told her.

She grabbed Kikumi (her fox) and I held her hand as we walked down the steps. She's clumsy, for a 5 year old.

I opened the kitchen door and walked to the table. I pulled up Hina's chair and sat her down. Then I looked and saw no more open chairs.

"Brother, do you not have a chair?" Miyu asked, getting up and going to go get a chair.

The kids were eating silently, which was unusual.

"Hey, let's play a dinner game. Since we have a new family member, let's play 5 questions." I offered.

"Yay." The kids cheered.

"Who's going first?" I ask.

"Me." "No, I want to." "I want to!"

"Guys, settle down." I said and they settled.

"Raise your hand." I said.

Every hand shot up.

"Uhh Airi. Then Soshi. Then Sota. Then Miyu. Then Euru."

Miyu brought my chair in by now, so I pulled it up and sat in it, listing to everyone's questions.

"Umm, Kika? What's your favorite color?" Airi asked.

"Its green, I think? It could also be orange." Kika said, not to sure.

"Why'd you cut your hair?" Soshi asked.

I looked at Kika and noticed that she did cut her hair.

"I wanted a change. New home and everything." She said.

"I like it." Soshi said, leaning back in her chair.

"Did you have any siblings?" Sota asked, his sister leaning up against him, tired.

"I did, but he left the house a while ago." Kika said, sadly.

"Are you going to stay?" Euru asked, making the table quiet.

"Why would I leave?" Kika asked, concerned.

"I just wanted to know. My momma left me here with my big brother, but he left as soon as he could. I wanted to know if you were going to leave." Euru said, making all conversations stop.

Kika smiled, getting up from her chair and gave him a hug.

"I won't leave. I'm going to be here a while. I may go off into the streets and earn money, but I'll come back, don't you worry." She told him, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Once everyone was done, I looked at the clock and it read 8:42

"Kay. Kids! Time to hit the closets!" I shouted, gaining some aww's. Soon enough, I heard the patter of feet on the stairs and I followed it upstairs.

"Bubby, come tuck me in, please." Airi asked.

Then all of the girls asked.

I sighed, then walked in. I tucked everyone in and I kissed their foreheads.

"Goodnight, Miyu. Sora. Moka. Airi. And Hina."

"Goodnight, bubby/brother.

Even Kika.

"I like your door, Kika." I complemented her.

She smiled and closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead, closed her door, and I quietly walked out of there. I crept down the hall to the boys room and opened the door.

"Goodnight Soshi. Sota. Ryuta. Taiga, Euru. Daiki." I told them, tired.

"Goodnight, big bubby/brother." The replied.

They understood that I was so tired, so they didn't ask me to tuck them in.

Exhausted, I slunk off to my dresser and picked out my clothes for Monday. I picked out a yellow shirt and a blue sweater that sorta resembled the Ouran outfit. I picked out a black sweatpants for Monday as well. I opened my closet, out my clothes up on a shelf, climbed into bed, and closed my closet.

'Maybe I should wait to do it. Yea, I'll wait till Sunday. After all, the next day I have school and tomorrows Saturday.' I thought, drifting off to sleep.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

End of chapter 3

Hope you guys enjoyed. :)