What's wrong with Hibiki?!

"Karou, your injured...." The boy said, worried. Then, the worry faded away, leaving a mix of emotions in its path.

"Hibiki!" The twins both shouted, as they untangled themselves and ran to/ limped to Hibiki and tackled him in a hug.

*Hibiki's pov*

I pushed the rambunctious twins away for a sec, confused. Aren't they still mad at me? Why are they so excited to see me? What happened to them? Where is Ritsu?

"Guys, what's going on?" I asked, my voice flat and a bit confused, as they got off of me quickly.

"Hibiki, we were" "So worried about you." The twins said, in unison.

"Worried about me?" I asked, as I sighed, picking up the coconuts that I had dropped.

"Of course! Why wouldn't" "We be worried?" The twins said, making my heart ache suddenly for my two twins at home. I missed all of my family.

"I..... nevermind, let's just go." I said, not wanting to fight it.

The twins nodded, beaming, as they wrapped their arms around me, but I shrugged them off, making them look confused.

"I'm sunburnt there. Don't touch." I said, simply, hoping they take my semi truth semi lie and drop it.

The twins did and they shrugged, walking ahead, as they looked up at the sun. "Man, it's hot" "how did you survive for" "so long?" They asked, alternating lines like they always do.

"I had help. Hold up, I got to go tell the others." I said, as I clambered up the sandy hill to our campsite clearing.

Hikaru and Karou, not wanting to be left behind, followed after me, but Karou lost his footing on the sand hill and he went tumbling down, shouting slightly as he saw he was about to hit a tree on the way down.

"Karou!" Hikaru shouted, going after him as quickly as he could, as he slid down, before his ankle gave out under him and he went tumbling down as well.

I sighed as I ran down the hill, managing to grab Hikaru by his good leg.

"Karou! No!" Hikaru shouted, as he watched his brother about to hit the tree.

I looked away, not wanting to see one of the twins go splat against a tree. I waited for the sound of a thud, but nothing came.

I looked up from where I was looking and I almost gasped.

"Squirrel!" I shouted, helping Hikaru up and running down the hill.

Squirrel was sitting between Karou and the tree, gasping for breath as she coughed heavily.

"Hey kid, oh gosh. Are you ok?" Karou asked, getting up as fast as he could.

Squirrel just kept coughing, as she fell over, gasping and wheezing.

"Squirrel, look at me." I said, helping her up and making her look me in the eyes. "Hey, breath. You saved him. Good job." I said, picking her up.

"She did." Karou said, standing up, as he looked at Hikaru. "But why?" He asked.

"Well, she's a mysterious little kid, who knows." I said, as I helped her stand up. "You ok to go get the others and find me again?" I asked, and she nodded, taking a deep breath and leaping out of my arms into the trees again.

"Brave girl." Hikaru said, watching her leap from tree to tree, practically flying back to our campsite to go get Silica and Edwardo.

"She sure is. Let's go back to the host club." I said, purposefully not saying that I was apart of their group. I'm not. I know I'm not apart of their group anymore.

I looked back and sighed, realizing how badly hurt Hikaru was.

"Hikaru, can you walk?" Karou asked, in a loving dotting brotherly way.

"Yea, no worries. I'll be fine. Let's go find Tamaki." He said, as I wrapped my arm around one of his shoulders, but I wasn't doing much since I was so much shorter than him.

"Alright." Karou said, picking up on what I was doing and copied my actions, helping Hikaru walk.

It was time to go face them.

*Jump to the camp because why not*

Mori watched silently as he sighed, leaning against a tree, with Kyoya on the other side, writting feverently as he sighed, wiping sweat off of his forehead.

Honey was happily playing with Usa-chan in the water, as he laughed to himself, sending large amount of water into the air as he watched it rain, feeling the water splashing down on his face.

Mori smiled, happy Honey was safe and having fun.

Kasanova was resting against a tree on the farther side, as he looked like he was giving up. He lost his soul mate, his lover. He felt hopeless. He missed Hibiki like a sharp aching pain in his heart. So he tried to remember what his voice sounded like, what he looked like, what his lips tasted like.

By the waterside, Tamaki and Haruhi; however, were not having as much fun as Honey.

They were in a silence with awkward so think you could cut it with a knife.

Neither Haruhi nor Tamaki wanted to be the one to start the conversation, so they sat there, in silence.

In very awkward silence.

"Aren't you supposed to be a host?" Haruhi finally said, as she pushed Tamaki kinda gently, but not really.

Tamaki, not knowing where he was standing, finally found himself falling into the water with a big splash, enough to get Haruhi kinda wet too.

Tamaki, a bit shocked at first, started to laugh. "Your right. I'm sorry. But you have to admit, I am dripping with good looks, am I not?" He asked, chuckling.

That startled Haruhi for a second, before making her laugh too.  "Wow Senpai, relying on your old tricks to break the ice now, huh?" She asked, chuckling.

"It worked, didn't it?" He asked, as he smiled, standing up.

"What worked?" I asked, and Tamaki turned around suddenly.

I helped Hikaru sit down, leaning him against a tree, as Karou sat down next to him, sighing.

"Last time we go out adventuring on our owns, huh?" He said, a dry, tired laugh escaped his throat. Hikaru nodded, as he bit on his lip, tired but on full alert as his ankle throbbed.

"Just take it easy you two." I said, gently, under my breath, but they both nodded, hearing me perfectly.

"Oh my.... HIBIKI!!" Tamaki screamed, causing the rest of the hosts to look up in shock, as a smile came to their faces.

"What? Hibiki?!?" Ritsu shouted, as he sat up. "If this is some kinda prank, Suoh, I'm going t-" Ritsu stopped mid sentence as he saw him. His Hibiki. Me.

I started to cry, as I couldn't move from how overwhelmed by love I was from seeing him. "Ri." I said, crying, shaking.

"HIBI!" Ritsu shouted, as he deadbolt sprinted at me.

I opened my arms, but he reached me and swept me off of my feet, embracing me in a passionate, longing kiss that I missed so much. My lips pressed so hard up against his I thought my lips would bleed. I ran my sunburnt fingers through his long red hair as he slid his hands down my back, but no lower. Not yet. Not till we we're home.
It was a long time before I separated from him, and even then, I didn't want to let go, ever. I clung onto him.
And hopefully, I never would.

Unfortunately, I have a habit of testing fate.
___________________________________

This is chapter 40.
And one of the last chapters of my book.
Maybe.

I don't know, let me know of I should bother continuing this book or not.

I'm sorry for the delay and the hiatus, I guess.

But I'm back for now, so.....

Yea.

Love, ducky

Ps, I'm so sorry it took so freaking long, so I added some fluff.