How much farther?!

I'm laying here in the dust and dirt and sand.

It's so hot. Why? Where am I?

I can hardly think.
Barely move.
Scarcely breath.

It hurts.

Ritsu.
Please.
Don't.

Move, run away!

Don't just stand there and take the shot.

I'm not worth it!

He turns around, giving me a cheesy grin, as tears ran down his face from his beautiful brown eyes. The last one I'd see.

The gun was fired, as a ringing sensation rang through my ears.

NO!

*The day before* 

Ritsu and the host club were peacefully flying along, as they approached their destination.

Tamaki was still alone in his silence.

Haruhi was asleep, as she shifted slightly, changing how comfortable she was.

The twins were eating, as they kept slurping up instant ramen and drinking instant coffee.

Kyoya had non stopped checked over his computer, as he kept tabs on everything, making things work, you know. He was trying to find the exact location of Hibiki while also keeping aunty Clare up to date.

"Miss, I can assure you that we are working to get Hibiki back.
Yes I'm sure you have a handful and I'm sorry Hibiki isn't there to help, but if you would like, I can have one of my butler's come over and offer their assistance.
As you wish, aunty Clare. We should be back by sundown tomorrow. Goodbye."
He said, as he closed the phone and kept typing away, the bags under his eyes indicated that he was exhausted and going to be really hard to work with.

Honey was cuddled up on Mori asleep, as he held his bunny, Usa-chan, close to his chest.

Mori was staring off into the clouds, just petting honey's hair as he was distracted.

And Ritsu....Well...He was pacing the jet, as he walked back and forth, nervous and angry energy coming off of him in waves.

"He better be OK.....What if...." Ritsu started.

"Please take your seats, the jet will be landing soon."

Ritsu raced down to his seat, as he kept bouncing his leg up and down.

The plane began to descend and Ritsu's eyes were glued to the window, as the scenery blurred together cause if the speed as he felt the jet bump a bit, before slowing down.

Ritsu sighed, releaved.

"Boss, what do we" "do now?" The twins asked Tamaki, but he didn't respond.

Mori looked and gently started to wake Honey.

Tamaki saw this and bolted, grabbing his stuff and running.

The twins looked confused, before they saw it too and looked alarmed, grabbing their stuff and running after Tamaki, just as afraid.

Ritsu didn't notice, as he sighed, putting a hand against his beating chest, before stepping out as well, bags on his back.

Kyoya sighed, as he started to pack up, still typing on the computer, as he grabbed everything.

"Kyoya. I got it." Mori said, quietly.

Kyoya looked up, nodding his thanks, before walking out, still busy with his computer.

Mori looked down to see Honey shifting and waking up. Honey scowled, as he looked upset and angry. "Why did you wake me?" He whined to himself, as shifted again, seeing the jet seat and semi realizing where he was. "h-huh?" Honey asked, sleepily and a bit disoriented. "Oh, good morning, Takashi." Honey said, as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Mori nodded, as he looked at Honey. "Should we wake her?" He asked, as he glanced back at Haruhi.

"Nah, let her sleep Takashi. You can carry her." Honey said, curling up.

Takashi gently picked him up. "Who will carry the bags?" Takashi asked the sleepy Honey.

"Well.....I can....Or I can carry Haruhi...." Honey said, yawning.

Mori nodded, as he looked at Honey. "You carry bags. I'll carry her and bags." Mori said, as he looked at the peacefully sleeping Haruhi, as a small breeze from the open door blew by, shifting the wind in her hair.

Mori got up to see Honey with all the bags, waiting. "hurry up, Takashi. I wanna save Hibiki." Honey said.

Mori nodded, as he gently lifted the sleeping Haruhi, and shifted her onto his back. She slept like a rock, the jet lag hitting her hard.

Mori chuckled and picked up a couple of stray bags, before Honey grabbed them. "Thank you, pilot." Honey said, cutely.

The female pilot blushed and chuckled. "It's no problem, Mitsukuni." The lady said.

Mori and Honey ran to go meet up with the others, as they were talking about strategy.

"Whatcha talking about, guys?" Honey asked, as flowers danced around him.

Tamaki pointed to the board. "This is the new plan, approved by Ritsu, that we shall accomplish." Tamaki said, getting his fire back.

The twins smirked. "Alright, let's get this battle started." They said, together.

Kyoya had shut his laptop and fixed his glasses, the sun creating a glare. "I believe I know where Hibiki might have gone. He is most likely in one of these ouasis." He said.

"Then what are we waiting for?!?" Tamaki shouted, enthusiast.

"We are waiting for our ride." Kyoya explained, as he heard it.

The sound got louder and louder.

"There they are now." Kyoya said, as a helicopter approached.

Ritsu looked up, egearly.

"Alright men, it's operation save Hibiki!" Tamaki shouted, as he pointed his finger up in the air.

Haruhi grumbled as the sound picked up, as she tried to stay asleep, not feeling good. "It's too early..." She grumbled, laying her head on Mori's shoulder.

The helicopter landed as the wind picked up, whipping everyone's hair around.

"Are you Kyoya Ottori?" The man asked.

"Why yes. I've heard that you've seen where the train crashed. Would you take us to it?" Kyoya asked.

The man nodded, grinning. "Hop on, and I'll get you there lickity split." The man said, as he nodded.

They were getting closer, Ritsu could feel it.

'Hold on, Hibiki. We're almost there.' Ritsu thought, determined.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

This is part 32, and man am I on a roll.

I wrote this on the same night as part 31.

Anyway, if you liked it, comment on what your favorite host club member is at the bottom, and don't forget to vote if you want to!

Love, ducky.

PS. Things are about to get interesting.