How's Hibiki's family doing?!

*at the house/ unofficial orphanage*

"Is my little cherry blossom OK?!?! I've been worried sick about him!!! I've heard the news!! Why on earth is he in New Mexico?!?! When are you getting him back?!?!?!?? Do you know how long it's been?!?!! Are you even trying?!?!

Well what am I going to do? I have a house full of children and I still need to go to work! You need to find him quickly. My little blossom would always be here to help me.

No, no. I'm sure I'll manage somehow. I'd rather not have the butler, since the kids might get attached.....

Good, goodbye blossom."

Aunty Clair sighed, as she hung up the phone, leaning up against the wall, before sinking down to the floor.

She put her head in her hands, looking at the glass window out into the darkened sky and seeing her horrid expression of big black baggy bags under her eyes and her unkempt and messy red hair. She sighed, rubbing her temples out of nerves than stress, but stress sure wasn't helping.

She was way too tired, taking on the night shift of her nursing job was hard work, and now harder since she had to watch the kids durring the day. She couldn't do it anymore. She needed a break. But if she took one, there wouldn't be enough money to pay bills she's been trying to pay off for months now.

Tiny glittery dots lined her sleves, as she realized she was crying from exhaustion and from missing her first child. She started to shake, willing her eyes to stay open for another 6 hours for her work. She started to openly weep, though from what she could not tell. Was it from lack of sleep? Lack of food? Was it from missing her child? Worrying about his well-being? About the children's well-being while he was away?

"Hibiki...." She murmured, sleep exausted, as her eyes shut slowly. She fell asleep, tears still on her shawl.

Unknown to her, Soshi was watching the whole thing, brokenhearted. He sighed, walking over to her.

"Aunty, you need to take care of yourself too.....I'll call in sick for you at your job....You need to sleep... Well get the money..... Somehow." Soshi mumbled to her, as he helped her up onto her bed/the couch.

Soshi moved some hair from Aunty Clare's face, as he gave her a gentle smile.

"Goodnight Aunty." He said, before kissing her cheek, pulling a blanket over her, and walking down to the bedrooms.

"Miyu, Aya, come here." Soshi said, as he leaned against the door of the boys bedroom.

Aya was adding final touches to her painting of the best ocean landscape, as she turned around to see Soshi's worried face. "What is it, brother?" She asked.

Miyu, on the other hand, has two little girls (Hina and Airi) trailing along her on her shoulder and leg, as she carries them over. "What's up? Can we hurry though? These kids are restless without Hibiki." She said, chuckling when one found her tickle spot.

"We need money, so let's go do what Hibiki does. I've done it before, it's easy." Soshi said, as he looked at them.

"I'm up for it, we need to take care of the little ones." Aya said, quoting Hibiki.

"Alright, but let's do it when the kiddos are asleep." Miya said, as she tickled Hina, making her laugh uncontrollably.

Soshi chuckled at them. "Sure. Should we bring anyone else?" He asked, as he looked at them.

"Let's keep it to ourselves." Aya said, as she looked over, a bit of paint in her hair, as she put her handmade paintbrush down.

"Alright, it's settled." Miya said, as she walked off with the two little girls. "11 pm, sharp." She said, before leaving, as she laughed, Hina tickling her tickle spot.

Aya nodded, as she turned back to her painting.

"11 pm." Soshi said, repeating it, as he nodded. "Well, I'm going to go take a nap. Who wants to join me?" He asked the guys, and they laughed, as he shut the door.

Aya started to hum to herself gently, as she chuckled. "This is going to sell for money too! Maybe enough to buy something sweet for the kids." She said, amusing herself.

Aya suddenly froze, her paintbrush hovering over her painting, as she thought.

"I could buy paints." She said, excited.

"Wait, what am I saying, no! The money is for the kids, not for me. Remember that." Aya said, sadly, as she kept painting.

*Time skip*

Soshi looked down, waiting at the front door, as he tapped his foot, inpaitent.

Aya suddenly came down the stairs, quietly, as she smiled. "I'm ready." She said, her face hidden in the darkness by the black paint on her cheeks.

"Nice work." He muttered, acting cool.

"Thank you." Aya said, blushing a bit, but brushing it off as nerves.

"Where's Miya?" Aya asked.

"She's doing one more check and she's waking up Kika to watch the house." Soshi replied, hushed, his outfit black as night.

"I see. Which house are we going to?" She asked.

"Kika's house. We know the code and where the safe is for that one." He said. "They're a very arrogant family, to have most of their money in a safe in the open. But I guess when your rich, having money in a weakly locked safe is alright." Soshi said, letting out a quiet tch at the end.

Just then, Miya came down the stairs, trying not to be loud. "I'm here, sorry, had to wake Kika up for good." She explained.

"Ready to go?" Miya asked, brushing over her previous statement.

"Sure thing." Soshi said, a bit worried about Kika, but no time to think about that.

"Let's roll." Aya said, smiling, as she twirled something, as it glinted in the moonlight.

Miya nodded, as Soshi opened the front door, and off the three kids ran.

Unknown to them, Aunty Clair was up, as she watched them go. She followed them out, watching them from a distance in case something went wrong.

+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&+&

This is chapter 34.....

I hope you like it, even though it's filler.

I'm posting the next one later, and I'll be sure to get at least two more up.

With love,
Duck