Am I ok?!

I watched Sora as her chest rose and fell with a steady rhythm. Her face was very flushed and her pillow was drenched in sweat.

'Today is going to be awful!' I thought, sadly.

It was 2 on a Monday morning and I had just gotten back from a break in.

I was stroking her matted hair, when she suddenly sat up, coughing.

Unfortunately, she coughed right onto me.

'Meh, she's done worse.' I thought, as I wiped my face off with a towel.

I shrugged it off and got her another, non drenched pillow.

"Bubby?" I heard a little ones voice from behind me.

I turned around to see Sota behind me, with a glass of water.

"Sota, you should be in bed." I said to the 8 year old.

"I can't sleep, knowing my sister is sick in bed. Plus, I don't care about public school. Aunty Clair and Kika and Soshi and Miyu can home school me. I need to be here for her." Sota said, coming over to her side and grabbing her hand.

She peeked her eyes open and smiled.

"Hi, Sota." She said, her voice very dry.

Sota handed her the glass of water and I placed the new pillow behind her head.

"I'm going to head to bed. I have school today. Don't stay up too late, Sota." I told him.

He smiled at me and told me he wouldn't.

I walked into my closet and once I hit the bed, I was out.

*Time skip*

I awoke from my bed, my nose runny and a massive headache from the confusion of yesterday.

I went in and checked on Sota and Sora and saw them both asleep.

I smiled at the sight.

'I can't believe yesterday happened. Did I enjoy Ritsu's kiss?' I asked myself, as I went back in the boy's room and grabbed my blue sweat pants and grey shirt.

'I hate Monday's' I thought, as I started to slowly walk down the stairs.

When I reached the last step, I slipped and fell on my back.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, in pain.

I brushed myself off, only to trip over a small toy table.

'Why am I so clumsy!?' I thought, only for it to be kinda muffled.

My head felt like it was a burning cloud.

I stumbled my way to the bush and changed so painfully slow, I swear I saw a snail change faster than I did.

I popped out of the bush and I suddenly thought of James bond music.

"Bom bom bombombomm,
Bom bom bom bombombom!
Danh dan dannnn,
Danh dan dannnn,
Danh dan dannnnnn
DA DA!" I hummed, looking outside my bush like a spy.

Pink and school flashed through my barely functioning brain as I leaped out of the bush

"School!!!" I shouted as I charged as fast as I could.

I watched in utter shock as a walker sped past me.

"What!?!" I asked, out loud, looking shocked.

When I arrived at school, I was dripping with sweat like I ran a marathon and my face was bright red.

'Ritsu.' I thought, and I pushed onwards.

I made it to my class to find a couple of students there, but no teacher.

I walked, more like stumbled, over to Ritsu.

I slumped down into my desk and didn't lift my head until Ritsu called out my name and hit me on the head.

"Ow, what was that for!?" I yelled at him.

"Hibiki, I need to talk to you about yesterday." Ritsu said, looking at my red face, no doubt.

I looked him in the eye and sighed. I stood up and tried to climb onto one of the chairs, but I slipped, leaning on Ritsu's shoulder.

"Ri, I like you, too." I whispered into his ear.

My legs feel like jelly. They wobbled, slightly, as the words that came next were hard to ask.

"Hibi, I more than like you." He whispered back, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you." He said, and that was all it took before my mind went into overdrive.

"I-i um...l-love you too, Ri." I whispered into his ear, making him grab my hand.

"Hibi, will you be my boyfriend?" He whispered to me, still leaning on him.

I nodded my head, but that shot flares of pain in my head.

"Yes. I will." I said, quietly.

He set me down, and I sat in my seat with my head down when the teacher walked in.

"Hello, class. Today, I don't feel like teaching. So, your going to teach yourself. You and a partner will choose a topic to write about." The monotone teacher said, making the class erupt in noise.

It was so loud, I almost didn't hear this.

"There's only one rule, and I'll tell you later. I'm too tired from grading all of those tests." He said, laying his head down and instantly fell asleep.

"Ri? Partners?" I asked him.

He gave me one of his rare smiles and said

"Of course."

"Let's do it at your house." I said, looking at him with my head in the desk.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yea, I'm fine. The peanut butters over there." I said, quietly.

By the look on his face, he only heard the 'I'm fine' part.

"Well, ok. Let's go to my house." Ritsu said, and I slowly stood up.

"What about the host club?" Ritsu asked me.

I shrugged and tried to walk out of the school without looking like a zombie.

"Ri, I'm tired. Can I have a piggy back?" I asked Ritsu.

He looked at me strange, but nodded anyway. He lifted me up onto his back and I grinned.

I looked up to see the host club all staring at me and Ritsu, shell shocked, except Haruhi and Mori.

I saw Tamaki try to run, but Haruhi grabbed the collar of his shirt.

Haruhi scolded him, then turned back to me and smiled. A kind and nice smile.

I gave a feeble smile, at best, to her and Ritsu started back home with me.

I smiled and closed my eyes, breathing in the smell of flowers and tomatoes.
=============================

This is chapter 18.

So.....
did any of you like it?

I hope so.

I stayed up till midnight working on this.

Until next chapter.