A host is down?!

The host club jumped off the helicopter, and with well wishes and goodbyes from the pilot, the host club set off on an adventure to find the missing host club member.

After about 5 minutes, Tamaki started to complain.

"How hot and empty is this barren wasteland where Hibiki has been left!?!" Tamaki whined, his feet hurting.

"Well, maybe that's why they call it a desert!" Haruhi said, back to her old self, as she grumbled, unable to do much of her homework to her dismay.

"Mommy! Haruhi is using sarcasm like a boy! I want my little girl back!" Tamaki shouted, as Kyoya sighed, irritated because of the lack of sleep, his pencil scraping across the pages dutifully.

Haruhi's eyes widened at what Tamaki unintentionally said. He wanted her back.

"You....You actually want me back?" Haruhi asked, a bit shocked, and the whole host club stopped.

"Of course I want my little girl back. Why wouldn't I...?" Tamaki asked, but was interrupted by Haruhi.

"I thought.... Since you kicked Hibiki out and I payed back my debt a while ago....You'd guys kick me out cause me and Tamaki broke up." Haruhi said, as she looked all of them in the eyes.

The twins froze, their eyes widening slightly.

Honey's odd pink flowers stopped spreading everywhere.

Mori looked indifferent, but he was a bit taken aback.

Kyoya paused in his writing for a second.

Ritsu looked back at Haruhi, about to say something, when Tamaki cut in.

"Now why would we go and do a silly thing like that, princess. Your one of us, aren't you?" Tamaki asked, as he looked Haruhi in the eyes from a glance to the side.

"Isn't Hibiki?" Haruhi countered, a bit flustered by Tamaki's response.

Tamaki nodded, hand under his chin. "He's an important part of the group that can't be replaced. Not in our club, not in our hearts. I feel just awful about what I said, Haruhi.
Can you forgive me?" Tamaki asked, as he grabbed Haruhi's hand gently, as he looked up with his purple color eyes.

Haruhi's breath caught in her throat, as she let out a tiny breath. It was at points like these that Tamaki was his handsomest. His golden hair parted in-between his purple eyes, which sparkled with so much hope and regret, it was near impossible not to apologize for how she acted herself. He looked like a prince from a fairytale, as she sighed slightly.

"I'll think about it." Haruhi said, gently, as she grabbed his piano hands gently.

Tamaki was a bit startled by the sudden touch, but it was a welcoming gesture that made his smile grow.

"Alright, Haruhi. I'll take you up on that." He said, just as gentle as Haruhi.

Haruhi nodded, as she let go of Tamaki hands, now aware at how everyone was staring at them.

"Let's go, we have a friend to rescue." Haruhi said, as she continued walking forward.

Tamaki took a moment to compose himself before grinning widely.

"Alright gang, off to find Hibiki!" He shouted

The twins cheered, as they slung their arms over one another, grinning widely.

Honey smiled, as he giggled, happy that things between them would get better.

Mori nodded, as he looked around, noticing something in the distance. He started to say something, but was over talked by Ritsu.

"We're burning daylight hours. We need to find Hibiki soon. Who knows what kind of condition he's in!" Ritsu said, as he looked ahead, the opposite direction of the canopy's.

"Which way should we go?" The twins asked in unison.

"This way." Tamaki said, pointing​ west.

"That way." Haruhi said, pointing east.

Haruhi looked at Tamaki, who paled at her stare.

"We're going this way. The sun will be on our backs that way, Tamaki." Haruhi said, as she dared Tamaki to refuse.

"I say we go this way!" Tamaki said, as he pointed off to the horizon.

"Why's that?" Haruhi asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Because I can see the horizon that way! Plus, it looks cool!" Tamaki screeched, as he looked excited.

Haruhi and Tamaki continued to bicker, as the twins chuckled at them bickering.

"Do you think Haruhi forgave the boss?" Karou asked.

"We'll, it's kinda hard to say. What do you think brother?" Hikaru asked, placing his arm in between his brothers.

"I think they have, slowly, bro." Karou said, as he placed his arm with his brothers too.

"Yea." Hikaru nodded in agreement, as they started walking, arm in arm like always.

Honey smiled, holding onto Usa-chan tightly, as he was happy they made up and everything. He giggled to himself, the flowers coming back.

"Guys." Mori finally spoke, and everyone​ stopped to look at the silent giant carrying everyone's stuff.

"What is it Takashi?" Honey asked, as he bounded over to his cousin.

"Look." He spoke again, shocking the host club further.

'He spoke twice?!' They all thought in unison, scrambling over to see what he was pointing at.

Home was smiling widely when they came over.

"It's an ouaisis." Honey said, drawing the word out a bit.

"Ouasis." Kyoya corrected, as he nodded, happy to have found water.

"Water!" The twins and Tamaki shouted in unison, cheering, as they raced down to the beach and lake of water.

Kyoya turned back to Mori, a bit of a grateful look in his normally​ cold eyes. "Nice job Mori." He said, before following after Tamaki and the twins, walking not running.

Honey smiled, holding Mori's hand as they walked down to the water.

Mori smiled internally at Honey, glad he was safe.

Haruhi sighed, rubbing her eyes. "This isn't a mirage?" She asked herself.

"No, it's not Haruhi." Ritsu said, watching the idiots slip because they were running and Tamaki going flying into the water. He chuckled slightly.

"It's real." Haruhi said, as she smiled, looking back at the twins, but then her face turned to alarm, as she started running down the sandy dune.

Ritsu looked confused until he spotted Hikaru on the ground, holding his eyes shut and his ankle in pain, and with Karou next to him, worry and concern written all over his face.

"Hikaru." Ritsu shouted slightly, as his body was moving on it's own, running down the sandy dune to go to the injured host.

Someone was injured.
This wasn't a good sign.

888888888888888888888888888888

This is chapter 36, and things are going very smoothly...
(Notice sarcasm!)

Anyway, things will be wrapping up soon....

BUT!

I had an idea.

Do you guys want another arc after this?

Or do you want this to be the end?

I'll let you decide in the comments.

With love, ducky!