We're fighting?!

(notice: this chapter deals with homosexuality topics. If you don't like this, please wait it'll the next chapter.
And, Tamaki is not the bag guy.)

Ritsu paced the floor, over and over.

"Boss, he's doing it again." The twins said, in sync.

"BossaNova, I'm telling you to not worry about him. We will find my precious nephew. Just leave it to us" Tamaki said, sighing.

Ritsu paced faster.

"Ri-chan. Stop and have some cake." Honey said, trying to be helpful.

Ritsu kept pacing.

"Ritsu. Sit down." Mori spoke, startling everyone.

Ritsu walked over to sit down, fidgeting with his hand.

"Its ok, Ri-chan." Honey said, patting him on the head.

Kyoya sighed, as he kept searching for Hibiki's background, but couldn't find anything.

"Kyoya, how's the background check going?" Tamaki asked.

"I can't find anything on him." Kyoya said, clearly annoyed. His fingers clicking on the keyboard loudly.

The door opened and Haruhi walked in. Ritsu looked up.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" She asked, confused.

"My precious nephew..." Tamaki started.

"Hibiki was kidnapped." Ritsu interrupted, coldly.

"Wait, what?" Haruhi asked, shocked.

"He was stolen." "Ritsu said he was there." "Though he was drugged." "So really, its his fault." The twins said, sliding next to Haruhi and leaning on her.

Ritsu puts his head in his hands.

"Knock it off, you two." Haruhi said, grabbing their hands and shoving them off.

Ritsu looked down still, as Kyoya looked at Haruhi.

"Do you know anything about Hibiki, Haruhi?" Kyoya asked.

"I do, but I'll only tell you if you let Hibiki back into the club." Haruhi bargained.

"He was in the club to begin with, we just had to change the rule book." Kyoya said, not looking up.

"What?!" Ritsu shot up, knocking over the chair he was sitting in, anger burning his eyes.

"We had a rule in the rule book that said homosexual people couldn't be hosts. We changed it to say homosexual people can't be hosts unless trusted that they won't make any advances towards any other host members." Kyoya said, looking at the rule book.

"Why didn't you tell him you were going to do that?! He ran off upset because of you!!" Ritsu shouted, angry, but relieved.

"We wanted it to be a surprise." Tamaki said, looking upset himself.

"We were going to have a party." "Once we changed the rules." The twins explained, looking guilty as well.

"There was going to be cake." Honey said, looking down.

"But he stormed out of here before we could tell him." Kyoya said, with no regret, remorse, or guilt.

"Well, why didn't you stop him or go after him?" Haruhi said, too calmly.

"We didn't know what to do, Haruhi. This is the first time a host has said that they were openly gay!" Tamaki shouted, looking a little flustered. He was uncomfortable talking about this. He was confused, and didn't understand.

"Why does that matter? You accepted me, and I'm a girl." Haruhi asked, really quiet and deadly.

"Because it different, Haruhi. You wouldn't understand." Tamaki said, not as loud.

The twins, Honey, Mori, and Ritsu were watching with the fight with interest. They have never fought before.

"And what does that mean?" Haruhi asked, getting angryer.

"Because...... because......" Tamaki started, hesitating to say it.

"Spit it out, Tamaki!" Haruhi said, saying Tamaki for the first time.

"Because your just a commoner girl!" Tamaki shouted, looking down.

Haruhi was taken aback, looking like she was slapped.

Everyone gasped. Ritsu stood up, ready to confront Tamaki, but was held back by the twins and Honey.

"What?!" She asked, incredulous.

"You heard me. Your a commoner girl, and you looked like a boy. We accepted you because you we're in dept to us." Tamaki said, looking angry, but not at Haruhi.

"Hibiki joined on his own, and the rules applied to him. If we had known..." Tamaki drifted off from the end of that sentence.

"If you had known what, Tamaki?!! Hibiki is a great person, and he was funny, kind and a better man than you. Do tell me, what would have happened!" Haruhi said, looking like she could slap him.

"He wouldn't have been accepted until we changed the rules. He seemed straight until...." Tamaki started, before turning on Ritsu.

"You. You turned Hibiki gay." Tamaki said, being the confused idiot he was.

"Now you listen here, Suoh, I did no such thing!" Ritsu yelled, breaking the barrier of the twins and Honey, thought, Honey was still clinging to him.

"Yes you did. He was perfectly normal until you showed up!" Tamaki screamed, confused, and being an idiot.

Haruhi looked up at Tamaki. "And. He. Still. Is." She said, emphasizing every word.

Ritsu growled at Tamaki, his eyes looking like they could kill.

"Nobody changed Hibiki. He was always the way he was. He was always Hibiki. And now he's gone, you rich scum. How dare you insult him not only in front of me, but when he's kidnapped and probably in trouble. Its you who doesn't understand." Ritsu said, his eyes getting darker as he spoke.

Tamaki looked really guilty. Kyoya spoke up.

"Haruhi, your information." He said, indifferent.

"And you, you heartless tax collector, you aren't even the slightest bit worried about him!" Ritsu said, fuming.

"Your right, I don't really care. He was good money, but we can always find someone else to join this club." Kyoya said, looking up, his glasses shining.

Ritsu took a step back, then three angry steps forward. "How Dare You!!" He shouted in Kyoya's face.

Kyoya closed his computer and sighed. "Look, Kasanoda. I am losing money, and I'm helping you find this brat that didn't even have permission to be in the host club to begin with. I changed the rules for him. I'm not a cold heartless tax collector." Kyoya said, looking Ritsu in the eyes, a cold look in them.

"Then why do you act like one?!!" Ritsu asked, still angry with the world for taking his Hibiki.

Mori coughed loudly, breaking up the argument.

"Enough." He said, and the place went still.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is chapter 26.

And the suspense grows.