A Lobelia mistake?!

I was walking back to school from that awful circus when familiar 3 girls came up to me.

"Hello, lovely lady, we meet again." The tall one said.

"Lady?! Again!?" I exclaimed.

"Why yes, a lovely lady like yourself can't fool these eyes." Another said, her pale blond hair shimmers.

"Like I said before, I'm not a...." I start only to be cut off by a short brunette girl.

"We can see right through your mask. There's no hiding from us." She said.

'Mask. Hiding.' I thought, shivering.

"I gotta go." I said, running off.

"We will see you very soon." The redhead said, smiling.

I ran to the park, hoping those crazy girls aren't following me still.

'Why can't my life be normal?' I thought.

I sat on one of the benches and started to ponder.

'If that ringmaster gets me, he'll come after my family. I can't have that, so I'll make sure nothing happens to them, even if I have to give up myself doing it. I will protect them, with my life.' I thought, determined.

I got up from my seat and walked, nonchalantly, to the school.

"Lobelia!" I heard a shout come from the host club.

'What?' I thought, as I opened the door.

No rose pedals came out and attacked me.

But inside, I saw those crazy girls mocking Tamaki.

"Leave him alone." I said, aggravated and annoyed.

'Today is not my day, is it?' I asked myself.

"Hibiki, you came back." Tamaki screeched, making my ears hurt.

"Yes, I'm back. Who are these ladies?" I asked.

"I'm Benio, or Benibara: The Lady of the Red Rose. Second year." The tall brunette said.

"I'm Hinako, or Hinagiku: The Lady of the Daisy. First year." The short brunette said.

"I'm Chizuru, or Suzuran: The Lady of the Lily of the Valley. Second year." The one with wavy hair said.

"My princesses." Benibara said, spinning me around, kinda like Tamaki.

Suzuran spun Haruhi, in the same fashion as me.

"Princess!!!!!" Everyone shouted, except Mori. Mori had a shocked look on his face.

"So, your not only holding one maiden back, but now another. Unacceptable. We will stop you, save the poor maidens from their repression, and bring down the notorious Ouran host once and for all." Benibara said, saluting the air, grabbing my head against her chest.

And at that point, the Ouran twins burst out laughing.

"Bwahahaha!!!!!" "You think Hibiki's." "A girl." "Priceless!!" The twins hollered, rolling on the floor.

"She is a fair maiden." Suzuran said, scowling.

"No." Mori said, with his smooth voice.

"I'm sure Hi-chan is a guy." Honey said, smiling and eating cake.

"You men just have a lack of intelligence to recognize that she is a maiden." Hinagiku said, insulting me and the host club.

"Come now, we'll be off host club. We are having a girls day. But, for now, Adu." Benibara said, dragging me and Haruhi off.