Today's Birthday Day?!

After changing and putting the box of pillows in the bushes, I walked to school, happy and bouncy. I was not late, which was unusual. I didn't even care if the school was pink anymore.

I walked into my class, a big smile on my face.

"Hello, Ritsu." I said, my smile never fading.

"What has you in such a good mood?" He asked, slightly worried.

"Its..." I started, when I got cut off by the monotonous teacher.

"Class. Today is a big test day, in all of your classes with me. No talking. At all. All day. If I hear a peep out of any of you." He said, with an empty threat.

I shrugged, taking out a pencil as he handed our our tests.

My eyes widened in shock to see

Their was only 3 things on it,
The name slot.
The date slot.
And the simplest question ever.

√4=?

'No English, no science, Nothing!?' I thought.

I turned to talk to the teacher, but he was out cold.

I shrugged and looked up at Kasanoda, but he was just as dumbstruck as I was.

I saw someone smirk at Ritsu and pulled out a box of earplugs. He walked up to the sleeping teacher and put them in. The teacher flinched in his sleep, but didn't wake up.

Then, while giving us a smirk, he took duct tape and a towel and taped a towel over his eyes. And a couple over his ears.

I smiled. Ritsu had a small smirk on his face.

To put the final touches, the rebel rolled the teacher into a closet with padded walls. He put another towel over the crack in the door and smirked, yet again.

The class all cheered. Ritsu and I got our of our seats and hi-fived each other.

"Yea, finally!! A day off!!" Ritsu said.

"What do you mean?! Its always a day off?" I joked, making Ritsu laugh.

"That's the first time I've heard you laugh." I said, my smile growing bigger.

"So, why are you so happy?" He asked, still laughing a little.

"Its birthday day!" I exclaimed.

"Its what?" Ritsu questioned.

"Birthday day! I invited you two days ago, Ritsu." I said, hoping it was self explanatory.

He gave me a confused look.

"When did I do that?" He asked.

It wasn't.

I sighed and explained it.

"Birthday day, in my family, is where all of us celebrate our birthday's on the same day. And I did invite you."

"Ohhh! I remember." Ritsu exclaimed.

"Yea. Its so much fun for the little ones. Hey, could you cover for me. I have to run to the store." I said, my smile never fading.

"Sure." Ritsu said, going back to his cold demeanor.

I waved to him before I walked out of the classroom. I ran out of the building, excited to tonight.

*time skip*

I was coming back from the supermarket when 3 girls came up to me.

"Hello, lovely lady." The tall one said, she had short reddish brown hair.