First day of hosting?!

After our introduction, all of the ladies came in, most of them going over to Tamaki.

'With all the people fawning over Tamaki, maybe I won't have to host today?' I thought, in slight hope.

"Kyoya, can I request Hibiki?" A girl asked, crushing my hopes.

"Why, of course." Kyoya said, typing something into his computer.

"Me, too." Another girl said, making all of my hopes fly out the window.

"Ladies, Hibiki will be sitting over there. Go join him when he's ready." Kyoya said, and looked at me like a clinical tax collector would.

I got shivers and lead my ladies over to my table, with a tea set in my hands.

"Hello, ladies." I said, happily, setting down the tea.

"Hi, Hibiki." Girl #1 said, a slight blush on her cheeks. She had pink hair, so I'm calling her Cupcake.

"Hello." Girl #2 said, happily. She had pretty orange hair, so I'm calling her Flower.

"You ladies are looking nice today." I said, giving them a smile.

Flower started to get flustered and almost spilt her tea on her.

I grabbed her cup before it spilt on her, making me sigh in relief.

"You need to be more careful." I politely scolded, moving the cup and wiping up what spilt onto the table.

Cupcake's nose started to bleed at my actions.

"Your nose is bleeding. Here, let me help." I said, reaching over with a clean napkin and wiping off the blood.

"Hibiki, your so protective of us." Cupcake said, after I wiped her nose.

"Of course, I don't want any of you ladies to get hurt." I said, giving them a small smile.

Their faces got all red and they squirmed in their seats.

"Moeee!!" They screeched.

"What's wrong? Did something hurt you?!" I shouted, not understanding why they were acting like that.

"Hibiki is so cute!!! Its cute how protective he's being over us." Cupcake said.

Flower poked my cheek.

"What's wrong?" I asked, turning to her.

"Could I snuggle up to you?" She asked.

"Umm...sure. I'll do anything to make you happy, ladies." I said, scooting over in my chair as Flower plopped down next to me.

I put an arm around her and she giggled. She laid her head down on my chest, as I tried not to hyperventilate.

"No fair, I wanna do that." Cupcake pouted.

I lifted my other arm and she quickly sat down next to me. She giggled, and laid her head on my shoulder.

'Their so close! I don't like when people my age get close to me like this.' I thought, slightly panicking.

"Hibiki?" Flower asked.

"What is it? Is something wrong?!" I asked, acting completly panicked about this girl's problems.

"Your heart is racing. Why?" She asked, probably curious.

"Well, your beauty and sweetness makes me kinda flustered, to be honest." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

Again, Their faces got all red and they squirmed in their seats, due to my complements.

I looked around for help to see the entire host club watching me.