Are we running out of time?!

I'm standing there, sand whipping my hair around, the ringmaster staring me face to face with a whip and a gun

The host club was frozen in their spot on the noisy helicopter, but that was the only sound I heard.

One wrong move, and I would be shot, the ringmaster said, taunting and teasing the host club, as they all looked pissed off, especially Ritsu.

Crack!

He lashed out at me and I dodged the impact of the whip.

"I'll hit you eventually, Habuku." The devil said.

"Not if I can still dodge." I rebuttled, feeling my body ache.

We have been doing this for hours, my body sore and tired.

The only reason I don't just give up and attack is because squirrel is being treated.

She was shot for jumping into the helicopter, her leg bursting into blood.

That sicko.

"Just give up, Habuku. You can let your friends go back home. They don't want you." He said, enraging Ritsu.

"Shut up!!" He shouted, not caring that the Ringmaster had a gun.

He cocked the gun at him and I reacted. "Stop!!" I shouted.

He grinned and hit me hard with the whip, causing me to fall to the floor, a bruise forming on my cheek.

Ow that hurt....

It's so hot and dry out here....

"Hibiki!!" Ritsu shouted, pissed, as he jumped off of the helicopter, not caring about the gun.

"Back up, red head, otherwise he gets shot!" The Ringmaster shouted.

Honey and Mori also jumped out, as the others (mostly Haruhi and Kyoya) delt with squirrel.

"G-guys....I'm ok....just go.... you'll get hurt." I said, wheezing.

Suddenly, I see a flicker of red movement out of there corner of my eye, and the sound of the ringmaster getting pushed aside.

"Hibiki, come on!" Ritsu shouted, as he picked me up.

I stumbled up, almost inside of the noisy helicopter, when one sound that could be heard over the helicopter echoed in my mind, making my blood churn and then cold with fear.

*Click*

The sound of the gun.

"Let us go, old man! You lost!" Ritsu shouted at the ringmaster, and the ringmaster chuckled a hearty laugh.

"You think you can take on the ringmaster?!? Hah, what a joke!! Your funnier than the clowns I work with." The ringmaster said, challenging Ritsu.

Ritsu.
Please.
Don't.

C'mon, were almost inside, just get in and shut the doors quickly.

Move!

Don't provoke him just cause he hurt me.

I'm not worth it!

He turns around, sighing, as he punched the Ringmaster in the face.

*Bang*

The gun was fired, as a ringing sensation rang through my ears.

Ritsu slammed the door shut and the helicopter took off quickly.