And now I'm in a bed?!

"Welcome home, young Lord." All these people stopped and bowed to Ritsu.

"Good afternoon, young Lord." This man with a blond ponytail said.

'I want to braid his hair.' I thought, hopping off of Ritsu.

Ritsu grabbed my hand and lead me to a spare room.

"Hibiki, what's going on? This isn't like you." He said.

'I'm so tired.' I thought, my eyes starting to close.

"Hibiki!" I was shook awake and I saw a fuzzy Ritsu.

"Hm?" I responded, rubbing my eyes.

"Your head is burning up and your face is so flushed. What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"I don't feel the greatest, but I'm sure I can find some jelly to go with the flowers. I think I'm sick." I said to Ritsu, making his face have a look of fear.

"Hibi." He said, sternly.

"Tetsuya!" Ritsu shouted.

"Yes, my lord." The man with the ponytail came rushing in.

"Get some fever medication and a small throw bed." Ritsu barked out orders.

The man looked at me with his gray eyes once, before running to go get what Ritsu asked.

"Shh, its going to be ok." Ritsu said, turning to me.

I snuggled up to Ritsu and smiled.

"I love you, Ritsu." I said, smiling sillily.

"Get some sleep." He said, smiling back at me.

I snuggled up one last time, before falling asleep.

*Time skip*

My eyes suddenly popped open. I looked around to see Ritsu with coffee in his hand, sitting on a stool, trying not to fall asleep.

"Ri?" I asked, my voice scratchy, like Sora's.

"Hi, Hibi." He said, his voice gentle.

"Why are you still up? You can go to bed, if you want." I said, still on my side.

"Do you want a glass of water?" He asked, and I nodded.

I looked around the room and smiled when I saw 2 group pictures of Ritsu, smiling in a group of happy faces. 

The first one was the host club, with Tamaki having sparkles, the twins bothering an annoyed Haruhi, Kyoya and his eyes covered by the shine of his glasses, and Honey sitting atop Mori. It looked warm and inviting.

The second one was of the gardening club, where there was two guys and two girls. That one was a little fuzzy, but the face in the middle was unmistakable. It was Ritsu, with a smile on his face. Those chocolate brown eyes shining with happiness and joy. He was truly happy there.

"Hibiki?" He asked, snapping my attention back to him.

He gave me the water and I drank half the glass quickly.

"Hey, what's the time?" I asked, then started to take another sip.

"Its about 2 in the morning." He said, casually, like he hasn't been up the whole night worrying about me.

When he said that, I almost did a spit take. 

"Why aren't you sleeping?!" I demanded, my voice cracking a bit.

"I can't sleep, knowing my boyfriend is sick in bed." Ritsu said, a blush and a smirk on his face.

"Make sure you get some sleep." I told Ritsu, before starting to drifting back off again, setting the cup down.