3

HELLO, MY OLD HEART.

"Kamsahamnida, madam! I'll see you again on the day of your departure. Thank you for choosing Dream Fliters Travel & Tours!" Ae-cha energetically greeted her client.

When her client came out, Jung-Hwa quickly rushed to her table. Her two officemates looked to the both of them, they must have noticed that she and Jung-Hwa had some misunderstandings.

"Ae-cha, let's talk. Please?" Jung-Hwa pleaded.

"Dont you see it? Im busy." she annoyingly stated without even looking at Jung-Hwa.

"Hey, i know your break time. You haven't eaten anything yet." Jung-hwa worriedly stated. "I'll wait for you outside, come with me and let's eat."

Jung-Hwa suddenly took her wallet and cellphone and hurriedly went outside their office. She heard their two officemates talking about them, she couldn't believe that some people's gossiping are so obvious.

Ae-cha just sighed, sometimes Jung-Hwa actually forgot to leave their problems behind when they are at work.

She could do nothing but to go at the coffee shop, she sought around the shop to find where Jung-Hwa's sitting.

"I knew it, you can't bear not to talk to me." Jung-Hwa suddenly popped behind her back.

Ae-cha rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Im not joking with you, Jung-Hwa. If you want to talk, then talk."

"but you have to eat first." Jung-Hwa firmly stated then grabbed her right hand and pulled her to their seat.

"you dont have to spend money in this expensive coffee shop just because we're going to talk." she preached as they sat.

Jung-Hwa ignored what she said, he took a sliced of cake, "Say ahhhh."

Ae-cha was surprised to see Jung-Hwa doing it in front of many people, obviously, they are not the only customer.

She could do nothing but to open her mouth and Jung-Hwa put the sliced of cake into her mouth, she suddenly felt embarrassed.

"do you like it?" Jung-Hwa asked while grinning.

She shrugged, "well, i have no choice."

After they eat, they still have 30 minutes left to talk. So they decided to take a walk first before going back to their work.

"I heard that you will be home tommorow until weekend? That's unexpected." he seriously says, aella nodded. "dont you want to wait for my rest day so i can come home with you and visit your parents?"

"you can still come next time," she just said to Jung-Hwa, "besides, i have already booked a bus ticket. That's only good for one person."

"you really have no plan on including me, right?" Jung-Hwa let out a hallow laugh, obviously out of disappointment.

"not that i dont want to include you, i had long planned to go home alone. We're always together, Jung-Hwa. And.. you're already my fiance, im going to spend my whole life with you, maybe it wouldnt be so bad if im going to spend travelling alone back to my province." she reasoned out, "besides, im also going to a high school reunion."

Jung-Hwa breathe deeply, "is it because of my mom?"

Ae-cha remained silent and pretended that she did not hear what he just said. As a matter of fact, she do not want to talk about it yet. She's just really sensitive when it comes to family matter.

"ae-cha. you know we can talk about this." Jung-Hwa nervously stated. "I already talk to mom and told her to apologize to you. One time, you'll be surprised, she's right in front of you and telling you how sorry she is."