10

Hello, My Old Heart

Ae Cha was busy on her computer screen when Jung Hwa barged in and heavily placed something on her desk then went out without even looking at her. She then pouted and and curiously opened to read what's written.

“I've found a replacement for your position. She'll be interviewed today. I want you to train her well before your last day. Please refrain from training her sloppily.” she verbally reads.

Her jaw just dropped when she called her sloppy, she knows that she was sloppy at times but she's not as sloppy as he thinks. She then rolled her eyes.

“Why didn't he just tell me in person? Such a scumbag.” she annoyingly uttered.

“Eomni!” Ho Chin Sun, one of her gossip girl workmate, approached her.

Ae Cha grinned, “Wae?”

“May I ask?”

She nodded, “Mullon.” (Of course)

“Why are you resigning?” Chin Sun asked, pretending to be shy but Ae Cha knows she asked it on purpose.

She was no longer surprised when she was asked. In every job and team, there are two types of people : If the first one is good at work, she was sure that the other one is good too in gossiping. She doesn't say it's Chin Sun but it seems like that.

Ae Cha faked a smile, “I like writing a lot and I decided to pursue and give it a try.”

“And if you'll ask why Mr. Kwon and I seperated, it is a personal reason.” Ae Cha answered with sarcasm. “Uhm. Ho Chin Sun. Can i ask you a question too?”

Confusion was evident in her workmate's face but she managed to nod.

“Do you know what privacy means?” Ae Cha saracastically quiried, emphasizing the word privacy.

Her question just startled Ho Chin Sun, she stood up from her seat and bowed to Ho Chin Sun.

“Kamsamhamnida. I'll leave first. Annyeong!”

She left her with confusion and embarrassment, she didn't mean to do that but sometimes, it's getting on her nerves.

She went out of their building and was busy on her phone looking for coffee shops around Mapo-gu. She did not know why she used to go there so much that it became her instant favorite place. Maybe there is something about Mapo-gu that is better than anywhere else in Seoul.

When she was about to click something, her phone rang. Heo Bo Seon is calling. Ae Cha suddenly nonplussed. She unpreparedly hit the answer button even without having to ring it yet for one second.

“Yeoboseyo!” she nervously answered but try to act cool.

Bo Seon chortled, “Yeoboseyo. Why are you so surprised, huh?”

Her eyes widened when she noticed that his voice was just around the corner. She turned around to check if her instinct was right and she was surprised to see Bo Seon's figure in front of her work.

“Why are you here?” she surprisingly asked,
“Why did not you just tell me you were coming?”

Bo Seom grinned, “I was just passing by. And then i saw you coming out.” he looked at the company logo, “So.. this is where you work.”