5

Ae-Cha went back to Seoul from a 3 day vacation in her hometown- cheongju-si which is the capital of chungcheongbuk-do province.

She promised that she'll visit there more often since there might be a possible reunion again of their high school batch.

While waiting on the bus stop, someone called her attention. She was surprised to see it was Bo-Seon waving at her, she could do nothing but to waved back as his bus passed by. He gave her a sign telling her that she must give him a call regarding his offer.

And until now, she's still thinking about it, she couldn't even have the guts to tell Jung-Hwa about that offer because she knows that he's not gonna let her do her thing.

Sometimes Ae-Cha wishes she had never met or seen Bo-Seon at their reunion, so that her mind would not be disturbed.

She have already accepted that writing isn't her calling. It has been a long time since she stopped writing novels. But because of meeting Bo-Seon-, she felt like her old heart came back to life.

"every morning you have two choices : continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase them. Please don't let your heart die." - Heo Bo-Seon

Since Bo-Seon gave the business card with a handwritten message on her, she would always hold it and read it over and over again. Since then, she's been thinking about writing again. As a matter of fact, Ae-Cha reviewed her previous works. She really sought where she kept her manuscript.

She browse each page one by one, remembering how she come up to that idea. Her eyes are still shining brightly whenever she sees her work and the thought of being a published author inspires her to try writing again.

"It's every aspiring writers want to happen." she thought, daydreaming about her novel being published and sold at bookstores around the country.

A knock from her apartment's door snapped her out of her reveries, she hurriedly went to door and open it.

"welcome back!"

Kwon Jung-Hwa hugged her tightly as he whispered, "I missed you."

Ae-Cha awkwardly hugged Jung-Hwa back and replied, "I

Ae-Cha awkwardly hugged Jung-Hwa back and replied, "I.. miss you too."

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she parted from his embrace. "Anjuseyo." (Please sit down)

Jung-Hwa sat and make himself comfortable at the couch, "Aren't you happy to see your fiancé?"

"By the way, here..." Jung-Hwa handed her a flower placed in a vase.

She curiously took them from him.

"what are this for?" she curiously asked.

Jung-Hwa pulled her closer so Ae-Cha just sat down next to him, "It's from Eomma. She told me to give it to you as a peace offering." ( Eomma is a casual way of saying 'mom' in korean, Eomeoni refers to 'mother' but both can be used.)