15

Hello, My Old Heart

“Kamsahamnida!” she cheerfully thanked Bo Seon as they leave the coffee shop where they meet and closed a deal with his close friend. Publishing her novel will be on process very soon.

Bo Seon forced a small laugh, he seems to be upset. “How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to thank me? I've been the only way to introduce you but you still make every effort to make your dream come true.”

“Precisely,” she said, chuckling. “You have been the only way for me to make this happen so, this wouldn't be possible without you.”

“Anio,” he shyly refuses.

They fell silent for a moment, staring blankly at nothing. Ae Cha doesn't know why she felt that way and why she's feeling that there is something wrong with Bo Seon. It's like he is upset with something.

Bo Seon turned to her, “I'll go ahead,”

Ae Cha was stunned, “H-huh. A..aren't you going to celebrate with me?”

“I still have something to do, Mianhe.” Bo Seon apologized.

Ae Cha tried to be cool and forced a smile, “Oh. Gwaenchana.”

Bo Seon nodded, “Annyeong.”

They both turned to their backs to each other and faced different direction.

Ae Cha closed her eyes as she felt frustration. Bo Seon caught her ealier with Jung Hwa, they were caught hugging each other. She knows that Bo Seon is just a friend to her but she couldn't understand why she felt that she betrayed Bo Seon.

Ae Cha stopped walking, turned her back to see if Bo Seon was still there. And she saw him standing in the same place where they parted ways.

She walked back towards his direction and stopped one meter away from Bo Seon.

“A

“A..are you upset?” she nervously but worriedly asked.

Bo Seon gulped, still looking at her eyes. “Morumnida. W..what do you think?”

“Well...” she sighed, “I also don't know why you're acting that way. It seems like you've been upset.”

Bo Seon avoided her gazed then he sighed, “Well, as a friend, I only care about you. But don't get me wrong, I'm just concerned about you.”

She smiled then chuckled while shaking her head, Bo Seon's forehead twitched, “W..wae?”

“If it's about what you saw earlier,” she smiled, “we just talked.”

Bo Seon sighed, “talked?”

She nodded while smiling, “Ye. I hugged him because he seems so upset.”

“I'm upset too.” Bo Seon mumbled.

She chuckled then poked Bo Seon's chest, “You're not upset, you're just pining.”