14

Hello, My Old Heart

From : Heo Bo Seon
Where are you? The literary agent is already here. He still have to meet other promising authors.

She just got a message from her Chingu Book Editor, Heo Bo Seon. But here she is now, still waiting for a ride. All buses are fully loaded while most of the taxis are rented.

She type a message for Bo Seon telling him that she'll be a little late since she have nothing to ride. She's also getting impatient because she's been standing there for half an hour and she could still hardly get a cab.

“Aish.” ( damn it )

She impatiently mumbled while the guy took the cab that was supposed to hers and she was left there standing again and wait for another chance.

Someone's car suddenly appeared then stop in front of her, the car window rolled down and she bent a little to see who it was.

“Are you in trouble?” Jung Hwa asked.

She looked away, “Anio...”

She ignored him and walked for about five steps away from Jung Hwa's car. She waved her hand as soon as she saw a cab but then again, the cab just passed by.

Jung Hwa moved his car in front of her again, suddenly her phone beeped again and it was Bo Seon looking for her. She then took a deep breath and had no choice but to take a favor from her ex boyfriend.

There was an awkward silence after she get in his car.

Jung Hwa cleared his throat, “Where should I accompany you?”

“Just stick with where you are going, drop me there and I can manage to get a cab.” she replied without even looking at him.

Jung Hwa chuckled, “It's okay. I can drop you to wherever you're heading to.”

“You don't have to do this.” she mumbled.

“Wae? Am i not allowed to do this for you?” he jokingly stated, “I know you can't miss whatever you're working on.”

Ae Cha irritatedly sighed, “Gwaenchana. Just drop me at...”

Her phone suddenly rang so she had to answer it first.

“Yeoboseyo? Wae? Change location? Oh, gwaenchana. I'm on my way...” then she turned to Jung Hwa, “Mianhamnida, but we changed the location. We'll meet at Mapo-gu instead.”

“Arraseo. No problem.” Jung Hwa smilingly replied.

•••

Jung Hwa insisted to accompany her while waiting for Bo Seon and his close friend. It was quite awkward for her since Jung Hwa and her didn't had a proper break up.