11

Hello, My Old Heart

“Annyeong!” ( Goodbye! )

“Jalga!” ( Go well! )

Ae Cha and her few co-workers exchanged goodbyes as she just finished her last work today. She moved her things out of her office to her apartment, she haven't seen Jung Hwa since the day after he saw her with Bo Seon.

“Maybe he's thinking that I am already dating someone.” she thought, “Anio! I shouldn't have to care about what he thinks about me anymore.”

She had been humiliated so much and the only revenge that she can do is to prove him wrong, to prove to him that she can be more in writing field.

“Hmm.. what should I bring?”

She is now packing her things because it will be a long day of being jobless for her so she decided to stay at Cheongju-si for a while while the process of publishing her novel is still on going.

She's expecting Bo Seon today because they will be going back to Chungbuk together. It's a mutual decision, she asked him if she could ask her eomeoni's permission first before applying to Bo Seon's company and dealing with their agreement. He insisted to join her since he also wanted to return to their home town.

Ae Cha stopped organizing things when she heard someone knocked on her door. She hurriedly went to the door and quickly opened it.

“Bo Se—” she was stunned to see it wasn't Bo Seon but, “J..jung hwa?”

He handed her a storage box, she took it and awkwardly looked at him.

Jung Hwa cleared his throat, “I just came here to drop that...” he suddenly looked at her scattered things on the floor, then looked back at her. “you're leaving..?”

“Y..ye! A..anio!” she stuttered.

She was about to speak again when Bo Seon suddenly appeard then the two guys instensely looked at each other. Jung Hwa left without even looking back at her.

Bo Seon was the first one to speak, “Mianhamnida, did I bother you two?”

Ae Cha forced a smile, “Anio. Please come in.”

She nunplussed and because of her clumsiness, she suddenly dropped her storage box which Jung Hwa returned, her bra and undies were scattered on the floor. Bo Seon's eyes widened as her face turned red.

“Gosh.” they both said in unison.

Bo Seon looked away and she hurriedly picked up her scattered bra's and undies and put it back on the storage box.

“Did he just came here to trick me?” she annoyingly complained, “Ai shibal, Kwon Jung Hwa!”

( Ai shibal - fuck you )

Bo Seon chuckled, “Dakchyeo utginsorihajima.”

( shut up, don't be ridiculous )

She glared at Bo Seon, “Who wouldn't be annoyed? He's really humiliating me.”

“just ignore him.” Bo Seon said grinning. “Just think that I didn't see your bra and undies.”

Her face turned red again.

“that's your lesson, next time you have a boyfriend, don't leave your undies and bra alone. that's guys obsession— aigoo! Apha!” Bo Seon yelled.