6

Hello, My Old Heart

Mr. Suh barged in her office, she suddenly stood up and bowed her head as a sign of greeting with respect since CEO Suh just came in.

“Ms. Cheong. Your client just called me and complain.” Mr. Suh informed her, sounded so disappointed. “Their van transfer was one hour late! I thought you settled it with their drivers?! What happened?”

Ae-Cha nervously swallowed, “Mianhamnida, Mr. Suh. But I already told them beforehand that they should be there one hour before the departure time.”

Mr. Suh disappointedly shook his head, “You should have remind them again! Ms. Cheong Ae-Cha, will you please do your job properly? You keep on disappointing me! What part is difficult on your job? You have the easiest work here yet you can't do it right!”

She was quiet, trying not to cry.

“and don't disappoint Mr. Kwon because he recommended you to my son. But still, I am the CEO of this company. You better do your job properly and use your brain.”

“Mianhamnida, Mr. Suh.” Ae-Cha apologised as she bowed again.

“talk to your client and fix the problem right away.    ” Mr. Suh angrily commanded.

Ae-Cha nodded. Jung-Hwa suddenly barged in, he bowed to Mr. Suh.

“Mr. Suh, let me handle the problem. Mianhamnida, it"s really my fault.” Jung-Hwa said as he gave her a look.

Ae-Cha was shocked on what Jung-Hwa did, he covered her faults again.

Mr. Suh unbelievingly turned to Jung-Hwa, “Mr. Kwon, I appreciate your generosity. But just because she is your fiancé doesn't mean that you're always gonna save her.”

“But, Mr. Suh. I also got a fault here. I should also be responsible since I am the Tour Manager, I should've rechecked it.” Jung-Hwa reasoned out just to defend her fault.

“Come with me and let's talk in my office.” Mr. Suh said and went out of her office.

Jung-Hwa turned to her before going out, “It will be okay, trust me.”

Ae-Cha really felt bad that Jung-Hwa had to cover her up again, he would always do that to save and protect her. But she sometimes feel that it's not for her own good but only for Jung-Hwa's benefit. The more her fiancé saves her, the more she feels embarassed. Jung-Hwa would always make her feel like she cannot stand on her own whenever she falls.

And maybe Mr. Suh was right, she has the easiest and simplest work in their department but she keeps on doing it wrong. She keeps on making mistakes and being a failing employee. And maybe she was still upset with Heo Bo-Seon's offer.

Her phone beep.

From : Kwon Jung-Hwa

“I still have some work to finish, eat there and if you want to go somewhere, I left the car key on my desk. Get it.”

She hurriedly went to get the keys and since she has a 3 hour break time, she decided to go at Mapo-Gu which is around 18km away from where she works.

It's a good thing that she knows how to drive a car. It's just that... it is her fiancé's car not hers.

In not less than 30 minutes, she arrived at Mapo-gu, it is one of the cities in Seoul, South Korea which us popular to the student areas of Hongdae and Sinchon-ro, with quirky botiques and jewelry shops, with late-night restaurants serving BBQ and fried chicken with beer in addition.

Mapo-Gu also have relaxing rooftop bars overlook hangout spot at Hongkik Park, while there are Jazz Bars and live music venues in the area. There are also green spaces like riverside Haneul Park and Gyeongui line forest park that offers walking and cycling trail.