Epilouge

After Bo Seon left, another editor was in charged of processing my novel, I also became busy with my own life and I will admit that, days without him were the days when my life was back to normal.

And when I say normal, those are the days that I have never met Bo Seon. Those days that I was trying hard to be happy in my life. Those are the days when I tried to love my work. Those days that I convinced myself that dreaming was only for those who were born rich. Those days I convinced myself that writing was not for me. Those days that I convinced myself that I had to live to earn for a living.

Those are the days that I convinced myself that I would never become a famous writer.

And then Bo Seon happened. He was like a paragliding who suddenly crashed into my dull life. Then I realised that sometimes, it's okay to make a mistake— because those mistakes led me down to the right path.

And there are circumstances in life that awaken us to learn how to be strong and fight for our dreams. There are events in life that awaken our sleeping hearts, and there are people who serves as an instrument for healing of our deceased hearts, to remind us that we should realise that we should listen and follow what's inside our hearts because that's the only key in achieving true happiness.

There will be people who will remind us that we should live up to our own preferences and not the way how other people wants or dictates. There will be people who wake us up to remind us that it is not yet too late to fulfill our dreams. That everyone is never too late and that everyone has their own time. And now is their time.

So I thank God that he sent someone like Bo Seon into my life, that he let me meet the person who had been lowkey supporting me for a long time. I have really enjoyed the days when he has stayed in my life even just for only a short period of time.

Since the day he left, he sent a resignation letter to the company and he didn't say goodbye to me, because I knew he would comeback. And as I promised him, I would not be angry. When I found out that he was resigning, I wasn't mad, because it's my choice to understand him. And I also know that there is a reason for him to comeback— and even though six months has passed, I am still waiting. I still choose to live happily because that's what Bo Seon wants for me.

And no matter how far we go, he is always there for me. So there is nothing I should be scared of.

“no matter what happens, you should always remember that we will meet again.”

I really hope to see him on the day that I look forward to, on a very important day in my life as a writer, and that days is every writer's most awaited event in their lives— the book signing.

It will be the day that the most important people in my life will ever witness that I have fulfilled my greatest dream— which is to become a published author so that I can inspire other people and encourage them to continue living.

And for those people who dream like me, hopefully when you read this, I hope this helps. I hope you will be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. I hope you will always remember that by doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others, because the day you give up on your dream is the day you give up on yourself.

Just like what Bo Seon told me, “Every morning, you have two choices : Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. Please don't let your heart die.”

Believe me, someone will come into your life to save your dying heart.

And the best way to make your dream come true is to wake up.

Good thing, I woke up from a long bad dream because if I hadn't met Bo Seon, I might still be drowning in sadness.

“Who told you that no one believes in you? Cheong Ae Cha, I believe in you.”

Whou would have thought that someone you don't know you've met before has been always there rooting for you?

Whenever you thought that nobody believe in you and appreciates you passion, you never know that there are people who secretly support you. Some people are closer than you think.

And of course, in life, there will always be people who will not believe in you.

“Go ahead and pursue writing! But don't come to me when your stomach aches. I've warned you, your dream will never feed you.”

Don't get bitter and discouraged because most people don't believe in you, instead, get better with believing in yourself in doubtful times because when others tell you that you can't they actually fear that you can and are even more afraid that you will. And sometimes, you just have to get up and prove them wrong.

If people around you don't believe in you, if they dont encourage you, then you need to find some people who do. But most importantly, you have to believe in yourself.

Heo Bo Seon once told me that no one will believe in yourself but you.

And if there is one thing that I learned in life, it is not a race against others. Don't waste your time comparing about who is ahead of you and who is behind you. Enjoy each moment because life means journey to me, I will keep on running before my time rans out.

A guy named Bo Seon made me changed my mind, he is definitely the turning point of my life. I want to thank him for letting me say hello to my old heart.

“Bo Seon, wherever you are, please know that I will continue to live happily. You will always be my favorite part of me. Always remember that I will always be there for you too,”

“Perhaps, one day, we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we'll share a lifetime then.”

”